Politics and the Sacramento Kings

For political discussions
Grumpy

Politics and the Sacramento Kings

Post by Grumpy »

The Sacramento Kings is basically all about politics, what is your opinion on the city fighting to keep them here?

Personally, I don't think sports franchises and taxpayer money should be in the same sentence, ever, anywhere.

http://www.sacbee.com/2012/02/26/429150 ... qus_thread
Skeeterman

Re: Politics and the Sacramento Kings

Post by Skeeterman »

I'M with you Grumpy tax payers should not have anything to do with this new stadium being built.But I also do not believe that the Maloofs should not have to pay for all of the stadium being built because of they other events they have nothing to do with.I think they should raise money some other way than getting it from the tax payers.
Rod Martin

Re: Politics and the Sacramento Kings

Post by Rod Martin »

Skeeterman wrote:I'M with you Grumpy tax payers should not have anything to do with this new stadium being built.But I also do not believe that the Maloofs should not have to pay for all of the stadium being built because of they other events they have nothing to do with.I think they should raise money some other way than getting it from the tax payers.
If they spend their own money to build it , then they rent it out when not in use by the Kings. and it makes money it is good for them. IF they want the city to build it. IT is because they know it is NOT going to be a money maker but a money loser and they would rather have the taxpayer lose his a$$ than them :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What is really bad. The city will try to dupe the taxpayer into thinking that is a good deal :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
TR177 Ranger/ Mercury/Lowrance/ Ghost TM