Phoenix Boats in So Cal

Dan Ochoa

Phoenix Boats in So Cal

Post by Dan Ochoa »

For those of you heading out to the Long Beach Fred Hall boat show March 7th-11th, You've got to stop by the Phoenix Boats booth and see what Last Chance Performance Marine has for you. I got a sneak peek at these Phoenix boats and they are SWEET! There will be four models on display, the 921 Pro XP, the 721 Pro XP, the 619 Pro and the 618 Pro. Get a first hand look at the same model boats that Aaron Martens and Greg Hackney are running on the BassMaster Elite Series.You will not be disappointed.
KPalmer

Re: Phoenix Boats in So Cal

Post by KPalmer »

Those are killer boats...lookin forward to test driving one. Wish I could see them at Fred Hall but will be over at the 2 day derby in Havasu. Will have to wait for the del mar show to see them up close
kane-o

Post by kane-o »

im hearing a lot of good things about the phoenix boats.. sounds like they have taken all the best componets form the other boat makers and incorporated it into the new phoenix... i hear the ride is outstanding in rough water !! just wish i could afford one now :lol:
Caveman

Post by Caveman »

Saw them yesterday at the show. They are SaWEEEEEEEET!
Caveman
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Image Image
bassnrob

Post by bassnrob »

Saw them today very sick boats.
adman

Post by adman »

They are amazing boats. Give Rich Tauber a call and he'll take you out on Casitas you won't believe the ride, fishability and the turning capabilities.
Found out yesterday that SoCal now has a full fledged new dealer in Last Chance tackle's new venture as a boat dealership. Good luck to them we need a first rate dealer alternative.
kane-o

Post by kane-o »

what were the price comparisons to the rangers and other high end bass boats ?? i heard they were reasonably priced.. i dont have $70,000 for a new ranger. :(
adman

Post by adman »

They had a 921 which is their newest biggest boat, loaded jack plate electronics(I think!) about everything you could want, for $57, that is an amazing price for that much boat. They have models lower that still have all the goodies. There really is no value comparison w/ Ranger.