Simple way to try to help the Delta

WB Staff

Simple way to try to help the Delta

Post by WB Staff »

From Restore the Delta
As you have probably heard by now, HR 1837 has passed the House of Representatives, despite strong opposition during the debate by pro-Delta leaders like Congressman George Miller and others. This bill would allow for full pumping of water exports at the Delta pumps, strip away water rights from Delta area landowners, and dismember the San Joaquin River Restoration Act - a component of Delta restoration.

Fortunately, Senator Dianne Feinstein and Senator Barbara Boxer have expressed their opposition to this deeply misguided bill.

We are, therefore, asking you to sign on today to our letter expressing our appreciation to the Senators. Within this letter we also reaffirm why we are against this legislation.

To join our sign on effort, please send your name, title, and organization/business name (if applicable) to Jessica@restorethedelta.org. We will then add your name as a signature to the letter.

Thank you for your support in this vitally important effort.
Link to their letter http://library.constantcontact.com/down ... tein-1.pdf
Morgan

Re: Simple way to try to help the Delta

Post by Morgan »

I have sent mine, and also sent my comments to our Lt Gov for his craziness about the mountain lion.
Morgan
mark poulson

Post by mark poulson »

I clicked on the Jessica tab, and it downloaded some kind of a password hacking program.
I wound up having to go to the website, and leaving my info on their comment page.
Attitude plus effort equal success
CLEAN AND DRY
Austen

Post by Austen »

bump
bigstick

Post by bigstick »

Done