"foreign" student Obama college paid for by the Ayers family

For political discussions
Quasiboato

"foreign" student Obama college paid for by the Ayers family

Post by Quasiboato »

This is a new story going gaining traction on many news blogs right now . According to the statements made by a retired mailman who delivered mail to Bill Ayers parents house Mrs Ayers told him about a promising foreign student they were helping with his college expenses . On a later date the mailman recalled how he met a young Barrack Obama outside the Ayers home.
This story would be easily verified if our "most transparent President in US history" would simply unseal his school records . Everyone has been wondering why he would conceal his education transcripts in the first place and maybe this will explain the reason(s)

Here is the link to the story

http://www.wnd.com/2012/03/postman-ayer ... at_orig=us
Marty

Re: "foreign" student Obama college paid for by the Ayers fa

Post by Marty »

Bill Ayers Admits For Second Time He Wrote Obama's 'Dreams From My Father'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... fIZDYm0a54

UNKNOWN QUESTIONER: Time magazine columnist Joe Klein wrote that President Obama’s book “Dreams From My Father” quote “may be the best written memoir ever produced by an American politician.”
BILL AYERS: I agree with that.
QUESTIONER: What is your opinion of Barack Obama’s style as a writer?
AYERS: I think the first book is very good. The second one was more of a political hack book, but the first book’s quite good.
QUESTIONER: Right, and also, you mentioned about the Pentagon and…
AYERS: Did you know I wrote it?
QUESTIONER: What’s that?
AYERS: I wrote “Dreams From My Father.”
CROWD: We know that.
QUESTIONER: You wrote that?
AYERS: Yeah, and if you could help me prove it, I’ll split the royalties with you.
Greg_Cornish

Re: "foreign" student Obama college paid for by the Ayers fa

Post by Greg_Cornish »

If I ever want sensitive information of national importance I immediately seek out a retired mailman with a sketchy memory. They are the most reliable source around in my opinion.
"The trouble with quotes on the Internet, is that you can never know if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln