19th Annual Corrections, Police, & Fire Fish Off

Terry G.

19th Annual Corrections, Police, & Fire Fish Off

Post by Terry G. »

NINETEENTH ANNUAL
CORRECTIONS, POLICE, FIRE, and due to the difficult and selfless sacrifices our U.S Military personnel have endured the past few years we will be inviting all retired and active duty military personnel to this years Fish Off.

This event averages 60-plus boats.

The event will held on April 5th & 6th (Thursday/Friday), 2012 @ the California Delta / B & W Resort

Sign ups will be on Wednesday evening starting at 4p.m. on April 4th at B&W; and, again starting at 4:30a.m. on Thursday April 5th.

Cash only: $175.00 per team, which includes big fish. Qualification I.D. may be required so bring your agency identification.

Call Terry Greenwaldt: (661) 301-2959 for additional details
Terry G.
Bakersfield, CA.
Deadstick

Re: 19th Annual Corrections, Police, & Fire Fish Off

Post by Deadstick »

And that means - MUST BE a "PUBLIC SAFETY EMPLOYEE/PERSONNEL ONLY!" Not employed by... such as an Office Tech or something of that sort.
topdawg2700

Post by topdawg2700 »

Just wondering if you will post the results after the tournament....would love to see them.

thanks
Terry G.

Post by Terry G. »

topdawg2700 wrote:Just wondering if you will post the results after the tournament....would love to see them.

thanks
Yes I will post the results along with the money won. I will post them here and in several other places. I will also try to post which agency the team was from as well. I will see how complicated that gets. Should be a great event.
Terry G.
Bakersfield, CA.
Terry G.

Post by Terry G. »

FYI: I just spoke with Candy at B&W.

Most of the rooms are rented. They do have a couple left. She said she has about 6o+ staying there now.

Most are coming in on Tuesday (April 3rd) of next week and leaving on Friday.

To get a room call (916) 777-6161 and ask for Candy.
Terry G.
Bakersfield, CA.