USAC Nevada Mohave Madness Team Open Results - 3/31/12

Matt Lisiewski

USAC Nevada Mohave Madness Team Open Results - 3/31/12

Post by Matt Lisiewski »

The USAC Nevada Trail continues to grow as 24 boats braved the wind advisory at Lake Mohave to fish the 2012 Mohave Madness Team Open, despite 4-5 foot rollers out of the south many teams managed to fill their livewells with quality fish as Lake Mohave once again solidifies itself as an excellent spring time fishery.

Thanks to all the anglers, Bassaholics and Rockstar Energy for making this event a huge success, we look forward to your continued support as the USAC Nevada Trail rolls on.

Take care and we'll see you on the water.

-Matt
Matt Lisiewski
UBTT Nevada Region Director

E-Mail: usacnvtrail@gmail.com
Web: http://ultimatebassteams.com/divisions/nevada
Ray Coleman

Re: USAC Nevada Mohave Madness Team Open Results - 3/31/12

Post by Ray Coleman »

Great job Matt. Always appreciate a fast awards meeting and a quick post on Western Bass.
Vern

Post by Vern »

Matt had a great time congradulations on a great tournament. I feel that you and your crew did an outstanding job. I was just to tired to bring my small bag to the scales. Again outstanding job. Vern.
Matt Lisiewski

Post by Matt Lisiewski »

Thanks Ray / Vern,

I appreciate you fellas coming out and participating, it's anglers like yourselves that make any circuit a success and more enjoyable for everyone.

Thanks for your continued support and hopefully we can dodge the wind for one of these derbys, haha.
Matt Lisiewski
UBTT Nevada Region Director

E-Mail: usacnvtrail@gmail.com
Web: http://ultimatebassteams.com/divisions/nevada
David Burns

Post by David Burns »

Matt~You provided a well organized event and on behalf of the president and founder of ArmyBassAnglers Major Cody Roberson and all the southwestern ArmyBassAnglers, MarineBassAnglers, NavyBassAnglers and AirForceBassAnglers from Arizona, Nevada and Southern California. You truly are a director of unquestionable character and moving forward into 2013 ArmyBassAnglers will represent this open next year as I head to Texas in October to meet with Cody, our sponcers, and the other 3 division leaders with our calendar of events that ArmyBassAnglers will be participating in. i. e., 2013 Bassmaster Classic Lead Boat, ICAST 2013, Veterans day Parade, Nellis Air Force Air Show, Toys for Tots at the California Delta, your event and so many more in southern california and Arizona. Again I thank you for the invite and Robert Maddox and i had a great time. You have any questions please feel free to contact me on FB, twitter, e-mail of my contact number. Again thank you and it was a true pleasure meeting you and your staff. ~HOOAH!!
David J. Burns
U.S. Army Retired
Nevada Coalition Pro
Army Bass Anglers