50 boats Castaic Top Stick 4/14

DL

50 boats Castaic Top Stick 4/14

Post by DL »

With the warm weather and warm water at Castaic, our April 14th event at Castaic is shaping up to be a shootout with fish in all stages of procreation. :mrgreen:

Warm weather and sunshine is the forcast for the next 10 days and it should extend through the weekend of the 14th which will be a welcome sight for the teams that joined us at Pyramid yesterday.

We will be going out of the west ramp and inspections are in full swing at Castaic, so get your boat tagged early and join the rest of us at Castaic on the 14th. Piru and Pyramid tags are accepted in case you have been or visit either lake in the days before the 14th.

Let's get 50 boats as a warm up for the Wounded Warrior event on the 22nd!!!

Details will be posted at http://www.topsticktour.com/2009/12/cas ... am-feb-28/ as we get closer to the date.
"Feel the steel"
DL

Re: 50 boats Castaic Top Stick 4/14

Post by DL »

Regarding inspections: When i was at castaic in March, the attendent doing the inspections told the boat in front of me that Castaic honors/recognizes the clean and dry seals from Diamond Valley. Unfortunately DV does not recognize the Castaic tag... But at least Castaic is working with us to make it easier to not get tied to one lake...
"Feel the steel"
DL

Post by DL »

DL wrote:Regarding inspections: When i was at castaic in March, the attendent doing the inspections told the boat in front of me that Castaic honors/recognizes the clean and dry seals from Diamond Valley. Unfortunately DV does not recognize the Castaic tag... But at least Castaic is working with us to make it easier to not get tied to one lake...
Really???
"Feel the steel"
Brian D.

Post by Brian D. »

Daren - does the TST offer a low cost one-tourney membership fee option versus the $35. If not, does that $35 offer a newsletter or any perks? Thanks.
~~ I'm trying to think but nothing happens ~~
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8MhaihAw7I&feature=related
Ray L.

Post by Ray L. »

That fee let's you enjoy our company Brian. :D
Sorry just had to go there.
No there is no 1 tournament membership fee. It is good for the whole season.
Ray L.
Sponsors:
www.legendbassboats.com
www.waderods.com
www.allengmc.com
www.gambler-bang.com
orange county circuit breakers

Five alive is good for me
Brian D.

Post by Brian D. »

Thanks Ray. Kinda thought it was $35 straight up fee. Well worth the price to hear you lovely voice in the AM. 8)
~~ I'm trying to think but nothing happens ~~
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8MhaihAw7I&feature=related
DL

Post by DL »

Brian D. wrote:Thanks Ray. Kinda thought it was $35 straight up fee. Well worth the price to hear you lovely voice in the AM. 8)
Totally, that's why I ponied up the $35...
"Feel the steel"
DL

Post by DL »

ttt
"Feel the steel"
jrbasspro

Post by jrbasspro »

brian your killing me

Well worth the price to hear you lovely voice in the AM. Ray is scary first thing in the AM

Good luck to all the anglers i here the bite is outstanding from my partner who is prefishing for next week

walt kondracki
listen to that gut feeling!!!

"keep it clean and dry"
DL

Post by DL »

We will be going out of the west ramp and we'll be there ready for sign ups at 4 am.
"Feel the steel"
DL

Post by DL »

The lake staff will be doing inspections outside but all of our boats at Pyramid were already tagged so the inspection process took about 5 seconds per boat...and as long as everyone was tagged after leavaing Pyramid, it should take about as long this saturday.
"Feel the steel"