Mike Tuck...Who says nobody remembers 2nd Place...

BassTraveler

Mike Tuck...Who says nobody remembers 2nd Place...

Post by BassTraveler »

Mike,
I remember all to well your second place finish yesterday and at the Bassmasters last October.
I remember your repeat win last spring with Anglers Choice.
You are a great angler and I will bet on that your time is near.
When it happens it will happen BIG.

Congratulations, on great finish. :wink:

Your friend,
Sieg
[url=http://www.nosweatmist.com/][img]http://www.westernbass.com/shared/sponsors/150x50/nosweat.jpg[/img][/url]
www.nixonsmarine.com
JamesH

Re: Mike Tuck...Who says nobody remembers 2nd Place...

Post by JamesH »

I was lucky enough to fish with Mike two years ago for his first Angler's Choice Pro/Am win at Clearlake and I am now fortunate enough to be able to get advice and fish with him now and then. He's not only a great fisherman but a great guy, willing to help guys like me become better bass fisherman.
So congrats Mike! Thank you again for all the help you have given me.

James Huffmon
BassCatPuma

Post by BassCatPuma »

Mike is a great guy, and an awsome stick. While in Havasu waiting for blast off he pulled along side of me and asked how it was going. I did'nt even realize he knew who I was. While pre fishing clearlake we ran into one another and shared some information. Mike is one of the anglers making me feel welcome on the Pro side. This is the type of person this sport needs more of.
Congradulations Mike on a great come back and adjustment, You my friend are a true pro.

Tim Hendricks
Colebass

Tim, your too a class guy!

Post by Colebass »

It was great to meet your wife the other day at the tourament! Great job at Clearlake!
Dave Cole
Bob Myskey

Post by Bob Myskey »

Hey Mike, ""Great Job"" I know you were so close and the win is what you wanted and you are kicking yourself for those fish you lost but if you count the times you and I saw each other on the water, we both worked really hard. At least out of 200 people, only one guy beat you. I am so far down in the pack, it would take a flashlight to find me. You did good dude, be proud, see you on the water, Bob Myskey
EGBASS

Post by EGBASS »

JamesH wrote: He's not only a great fisherman but a great guy, willing to help guys like me become better bass fisherman.

James Huffmon
I was lucky enough to be at the ISE when Mike was called on to fill in for someone on the tank and he did a great job talking about Clear Lake. Afterwards, he was very willing to answer my questions to help me become a better bass fisherman. He was a supernice guy asking me who I was and how long I've been fishing.

Congrats to Mike on a great showing!
sTony

Post by sTony »

Mike's difintely proved he's got Clear Lake dialed in but he's a real threat every time he's got a rod in hand. A great guy and even better angler.

sTony
Mike Tuck

Thank you to everyone....

Post by Mike Tuck »

First off I need to congradulate Jim on a incredible win. Jim you fished better than all of us this week and you deserved this the most. I couldn't have picked a better person to lose to than you. Just let it be my turn next!

To all of you on the forum and all of the people who came out in the terrible weather and watched me fish the last 2 days, words can't express my gratitude to you for your support, respect, and kind thoughts. Thank You. I am greatful for all of your encouragement, and completley humbled by this whole experience.

Also I would like to especially thank Sieg for your support and encouragement all week, I only wish you too were on the final stage with the rest of us. Thanks to all of my Co-Angler partners all week(Jack Kemper, Chris Ricci, And Charlie Crawford) for working with me and keeping me focused. My wife and family for comming to the final weigh-in and always supporting me; I love you and am blessed to have such a great family.

Thanks to my sponsors C&C Marine, Ranger, Yamaha, Lamiglas, Pro Worms, Minn- Kota, and Athlete's Eddge. You all make this possible.

Your Friend,

Mike Tuck