USAC PIRU NIGHTS 4/21/12

Bobby T

USAC PIRU NIGHTS 4/21/12

Post by Bobby T »

Just a reminder April 21st will be the first event for the 2012 season. I will be posting information on sign ups soon and hope to hear from you if you will be attending. The all in entry fee will be $250.00.

My brother Mark and I are looking forward to running these events and wondering who will be coming out to fish. We travel a long way to all the events we put on and hope to see participation picking up. We appreciate the anglers who have fished our tournaments in the past and would appreciate it if you help us spread the word about are events. We look forward to seeing some familiar faces and meeting new anglers. Please let us know if you will be attending so we can prepare for the Kickoff.

Any questions, suggestions, comments or if you would like to help out or sponsor this event post,email or call 805-720-4097 Bob Tull

Thank You!!,
Bob Tull
Mark Tull
Bobby T

Re: USAC PIRU NIGHTS 4/21/12

Post by Bobby T »

USAC PIRU NIGHTS will be starting this Saturday!! 8)

Sign Ups will be inside the park from 4:30 to 5:30 Tournament hours are 6pm till 2am. All In Is $250.00 CASH ONLY!!

I have received a few calls from teams that will be attending and hope to see many teams supporting these events. :)

Any Questions or Suggestions Please Feel Free to call
805-720-4097 Bob Tull