CHRISTIAN BASS ANGLERS FELLOWSHIP RETURNS TO FOLSOM LAKE

DG

CHRISTIAN BASS ANGLERS FELLOWSHIP RETURNS TO FOLSOM LAKE

Post by DG »

The Christian Bass Anglers Fellowship is proud to announce that the HonorBound Tournament will return on April 13th and 14th at Folsom Lake.

The two day event will kick off with open pre fish on Friday for those who want to check out the bite which should be off the wall! Check in and a mandatory meeting will begin at 6:00 pm. Dinner (included with your entry fee) will follow the meeting. Friends and Family are invited to attend and extra meals will be provided for a small donation. Check in, meeting and dinner will be held at the Harvest Community Church located at 1376 Blue Oaks Blvd. in Roseville. Directions from the lake and a map can be found here:

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&source= ... ls&ie=UTF8

On Saturday, we'll fish an 80% payback tournament with big fish option. Check in and launch
will be at Granite Bay (subject to change if conditions warrant) Weigh in will be at the Granite Bay launch site and awards will follow back at the Church. For advance registration (blast off will be in order of registration) and more info, check out the CBAF web site at http://www.the cbaf.com or contact Paul Baker pbaker@thecbaf.com or 209-852-0157

We are excited to offer this tournament again and look forward to seeing you there.
Thanks
<+}}}><
"And Jesus said unto them,come ye after me and I will make you become fishers of men"
<+}}}><
DG

Re: CHRISTIAN BASS ANGLERS FELLOWSHIP RETURNS TO FOLSOM LAKE

Post by DG »

Bump
"And Jesus said unto them,come ye after me and I will make you become fishers of men"
<+}}}><
Paul Baker

Re: CHRISTIAN BASS ANGLERS FELLOWSHIP RETURNS TO FOLSOM LAKE

Post by Paul Baker »

Hal and Dustin Tacker hit it big at CBAF HONORBOUND TOURNAMENT, at Folsom on Saturday with a big fish of 15.12 lbs. and a total weight of 31.37 lbs. the big fish was very close to the Lake Record. The crowd that had gathered to watch the weigh-in cheered as Hal pulled this monster bass from the live well. 2nd place went to Jim Markham and Paul Parks with 13.25 lbs and third place honors to Gary Okusako and Mark Reimer. Most of the teams had nice limits. It was a great event and we are looking forward to next year.