castaic wounder warriors sunday

kane-o

castaic wounder warriors sunday

Post by kane-o »

just shout out to john barron, and daren L., ray L., and to all the friends of castaic lake, and the top stick tour..as well as the city parks and rec. volunteers for all there hard work today !! had a good turnout of boaters i believe there was 30 boaters ? but the turnout for the vets was rather small :( i think we only had 12 or so vets with there familys. perfect weather, but fishing was a little tough. somewhere around 13 lb's was the winning weight, second and third was decided by .001 of a lb. it was good putting a face to a lot of the guys that are on the fishing boards.. and congrats to D.L. for big fish honors.. 6.44.. nice chunk !! had a great raffle, EVERYONE took something home.. and a great bbq... looking forward to next years event !! thanks j.b. and all those who volunteerd today !! good times !!
mark poulson

Re: castaic wounder warriors sunday

Post by mark poulson »

kane-o wrote:just shout out to john barron, and daren L., ray L., and to all the friends of castaic lake, and the top stick tour..as well as the city parks and rec. volunteers for all there hard work today !! had a good turnout of boaters i believe there was 30 boaters ? but the turnout for the vets was rather small :( i think we only had 12 or so vets with there familys. perfect weather, but fishing was a little tough. somewhere around 13 lb's was the winning weight, second and third was decided by .001 of a lb. it was good putting a face to a lot of the guys that are on the fishing boards.. and congrats to D.L. for big fish honors.. 6.44.. nice chunk !! had a great raffle, EVERYONE took something home.. and a great bbq... looking forward to next years event !! thanks j.b. and all those who volunteerd today !! good times !!
X2 Great day!
Attitude plus effort equal success
CLEAN AND DRY
mrobinett

Post by mrobinett »

Nice fish Daren.
DL

Post by DL »

No problem Kane-o, it was fun and the least we could do for our veterans. It was good to put faces the emails i have gotten over the last month leading up to the event. It was also great to get the 5lb monkey off my back...thats my first fish over 5 on that lake since 07' :oops:
"Feel the steel"