NEED Transom Saver......Anyone got an extra?

revelation_04

NEED Transom Saver......Anyone got an extra?

Post by revelation_04 »

I launched the other day and lost my transome saver like an an idiot. I have a road trip this weekend and need to get one for my boat/trailer. Please let me know if anyone has one they would sell/trade. Willing to trade some gear or something too. Thanks

I really don't have the money to go spend 70 bucks on a new one. Thanks

Call/text Myles at (925)813-8947
Randy Walker

Re: NEED Transom Saver......Anyone got an extra?

Post by Randy Walker »

Hey Myles,
I see your post says that you can't afford a new unit at this time, but when ready for a new one I recommend you check out the Lock-n-Haul Advanced Transom Saver. It's a new replacement unit that is less expensive then most other transom savers of any design at only $59.95. It's super light weight, small, strong, easy to use and keeps your motor completely still without having to use the clips. It also prevents the banging on the motors lower unit like the old school transom savers do.
If you are interested in finding out more, please let me know. You can also check out the website at http://www.lock-n-haul.com/ for more information and design.

If your roadtrip happens to be coming to the CO Pro Teen Classic this weeking out of Russo's.. I got even better news for you... I can bring my old unit and if you are going to be a volunteering boater you will have a chance to win a Lock-n-Haul unit or get yourself a 40% off coupon for purchase of a unit...

Now, that being said... not sure where you are traveling from... if you are anywhere close to me at all I would be happy to get you my "old school" unit to use, purchase or trade for... Since the Lock-n-Haul, I'm not using it anyway... I'm in Roseville so let me know if I can help you out.
Good luck and hope you can get hooked up for your trip..

Randy
~ Thanks for the support ~
Walkers Brittanys
RBBASS
www.optimabatteries.com
www.outdoorproshops.com
www.lock-n-haul.com/
www.purefishing.com
Berkley Fishing
Abu Garcia
imalures.com
optimumbaits.com
The Rod Glove http://vrxfishing.com/
longshot

Post by longshot »

I was driving down highway 4 west and saw a beautiful red skeeter w a 250 on it no transem saver and I was trying to get the drivers attention his boat was bouncing 10% of what his motor was. I can only imagine what his transem impact was???? He headed north on 99 I really hope that guy would spend a fraction of what his gas cost him on a saver!!!
Trace

Post by Trace »

I have one. I'm in Oakdale. Will be in Oakley on Monday. Give me a call if I you want it.
Tracy 209 986-1524