How Bass Fest Works

bassmaster89

How Bass Fest Works

Post by bassmaster89 »

How Does Bass Fest Works:
What everyone wants to know – Payout Money:
Bass Fest gathered together a large number of sponsors and generated thousands of dollars in prize money for this event. Sponsors wanted their money to go into the pockets of their customers and that's why they sponsored Bass Fest. That’s also why the entry fee is only $50. All of the money from entry fees goes directly into the payout as well… 100%! In addition to the money from sponsors, some sponsors have even volunteered countless hours and will be volunteering their time at the event. That means money stays where it should be, in the prize money pot. Without one entry fee, there’s already thousands of dollars in prize money. So it doesn’t depend on how many anglers show up, the payout will be great. No fine print stating “Payout dependent upon…”
Bass Fest turns common tournament model completely around. Bass anglers are the best possible market and class of customers. The reason is simple. They’re genuinely excited about new products, which is obvious to anyone that reads any of the online forums. Because bass anglers are quick to try new products, the market for innovative companies is dynamic and welcoming for small and large companies alike. Bass Fest tapped into this dynamic and enthusiastic market by putting together an event where the small companies and large companies can all present their products, brands and participate. There are numerous small companies that are just as eager to promote their brands and can’t afford to take a risk with huge sponsor fees, and there are many large companies that can’t justify investing large amounts of money to finance tournaments that can’t guarantee the return on their investment.
So Bass Fest was created as a tournament, exposition and celebration where anglers can enjoy themselves without breaking the bank. Sponsors can benefit from investing wisely in an event that is sure to be successful for many years to come. After fishing all morning, anglers get to see new products, relax and talk with representatives from manufacturers enjoy good food, and much more. For the grand finally, an awards ceremony which includes cash payouts and tons of premium product giveaways. With this model, Bass Fest has managed to gather as many if not more paying sponsors than some events even have contestants! 100% of the entry fees go to the prize money but entry fees just sweeten the pot that’s been filled with money from small and large companies that generously supported this event.

Bass Fest 2012 is almost here!!!
Bassin

Re: How Bass Fest Works

Post by Bassin »

Sounds like a good time to me. Looking forward to it!
Bryan Vogt..... Central Cal Bassin
ash
SpeedBump

Post by ash »

Dont have to convince me, I get it and will be there to support the event and the sponsors. This is a no brainer, from a fun tournament perspective.
- JaJa Jigs - Get THUNKED
Links to Check Out -
https://www.instagram.com/jm_ash/
https://www.bestbasstournaments.com/
STONEFREE

Post by STONEFREE »

IT GETS BETTER, free food , bugers and dogs,and i heard a full roasted HOG!!!!!!, ALSO this is a pot luck style lunch, so bring something, chips, cookies,salads,ect.
DG

Post by DG »

Is there still room to enter?
"And Jesus said unto them,come ye after me and I will make you become fishers of men"
<+}}}><
Levy

Post by Levy »

Well only time will tell, but if this goes as advertised as I expect this is the way tourny's should be done. I'm all in just waiting for confirmation that you recieved my check.

No more 80% payback for tourny's where you have to buy and use thier swag. Seriously 80% after we buy and promote the hell out of your tourny?? Please!!!! no more for me.

Jon Levenson
JJC's Bro

Post by JJC's Bro »

Looks like I picked a very good time to get back into bass fishing. Really starting to get excited about this event. And I heard there may even be a 2nd roast pig :!: Good times :wink:
W.C

Post by W.C »

We're is this tournament going to launch out of? Ladds or Russos?
massbaster

Post by massbaster »

Russos. :D
GrantOlguin

Post by GrantOlguin »

We will have Bassfest 2012 weekly updates posted here on Western Bass. Please keep the calls and emails coming in!
If anyone has any questions you can call 925-719-3867.
ppickerell

Post by ppickerell »

Working on a special trophy for this event!
02 Champion 206 DC Elite
Bobber Lobber
Takedown

Post by Takedown »

ppickerell wrote:Working on a special trophy for this event!
All Right, ppickerell
Don`t just give us a hint that something is in the works.
let`s have a few details about this Trophy.
But it is a great idea.
Thanks, Buddy
zrtj

Post by zrtj »

Everything I've seen Mr. Pickerell do is impressive. I'm sure it's going to be great! :D
STONEFREE

Post by STONEFREE »

Big thanks to RANDY PRINGLE & SHERRY, they are donating there time to blast off and weigh in. food prep. and raffel also done by volinteers. I think there will be 2 pigs served, RAFFEL TICKETS ARE GIVEN TO CONTESTANTS ONLY !!!!!! given not sold. After AUG 5th, all signups must be at RUSSOS $$$$ only. there is room for every one, reg. forms are on left of this forums page, look for PRERARE FOR BATTLE, BASSFEST 2012 LOGO. THANKS, BRING SOME FOOD TO SHARE!!!!!!
Bassin

Post by Bassin »

So does that mean they aren't limiting it to 100 entries?
briansII

Post by briansII »

Bassin wrote:So does that mean they aren't limiting it to 100 entries?
I was told they are not limiting it to 100 boats.

briansII
RichThiel

Post by RichThiel »

Unlimited, at $50.00 "A Boat"

Rich
Guide on the California Delta and Lake Berryessa for Largemouth, Smallmouth and Spots. Teach all known techniques with up to date artificial baits.

www.calbassguide.com ,

Best 5 over 7lbs for 09
1- 8lb 3oz
2- 10.73
3- 9.06
4-
5-
zrtj

Post by zrtj »

For the guys that are wondering about the 100 boat limit, call Randy or Grant. I don't think they're turning anyone away at this time. That said, it's only 50 bucks and you might as well get your entry in and not have to worry about it :wink:
STONEFREE

Post by STONEFREE »

BUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!
fishercurtis

Post by fishercurtis »

I talked to Grant and he said it was a 3 fish limit. Can you verify if it's a "team" weight or individual.
Thanks
Curtis
It's All About the Hook up
Esin Restaurant & Bar, Revel Kitchen & Bar
Bassin

Post by Bassin »

As it reads, 3 fish per boat.
Bassakwards

Post by Bassakwards »

Where can I get more info on dates, rules, etc?
Brian D.

Post by Brian D. »

Bassakwards wrote:Where can I get more info on dates, rules, etc?
click on the banner on the left side forum page.

<<----------------======
~~ I'm trying to think but nothing happens ~~
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8MhaihAw7I&feature=related