Bob's Marine

Dan Stahlman

Bob's Marine

Post by Dan Stahlman »

Heard a rumor that Bob's Marine is under new ownership. We get the word late up in Lake County. If true, is there going to be a Stratos/Champion tournament this year and what line of boats if under new ownership do they have? Its a great fun Tournament and I would hate to miss it. Any info would be appreciated.
kb

Re: Bob's Marine

Post by kb »

Nm
Last edited by kb on Thu May 24, 2012 5:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
California Outdoor Hall of Fame
Ultimate Bass Radio Saturday's on KHTK Sac Town Sports 1140
DAKINE198

Post by DAKINE198 »

STOP THE RUMORS

Bill Donoleski still owns Bobs Marine. He can still order Champion Stratos boats.

And yes there will be a Tournament at Clear Lake this year, as it has been for the last 8 years.
Things may be a little different this year than in years past, but we will still be fishing. :D
AINOKEA..........life is good...but I'm mad as Hell
longshot

Post by longshot »

Easy way to call and find out!!!! I just called they said they are having tournament as usual and still sale and rep stratos.
L.s.
Levy

Post by Levy »

DAKINE198 wrote:STOP THE RUMORS

Bill Donoleski still owns Bobs Marine. He can still order Champion Stratos boats.

And yes there will be a Tournament at Clear Lake this year, as it has been for the last 8 years.
Things may be a little different this year than in years past, but we will still be fishing. :D
Awesome. Can't wait.
Bassman53

Post by Bassman53 »

I was in there a couple months ago to buy a new boat. They had just lost Stratos to C&C Marine and had no boats to sell me. One of the associates said they were trying to pick up Skeeter and I heard some rumors of Bass Cat as well. I will try to stop by there next week and see whats going on. Only 2 minutes from me.
Champion Jon

Post by Champion Jon »

I hope they become a Bass Cat dealer! They throw my favorite tournament of the year. They are great people!
Bassman53

Post by Bassman53 »

Stopped by Bob's Marine this morning to see how things were going. As of right now Bill is still going to hold the Clear Lake tournament, he may have to change the name but as of now will still be open to Champion/Stratos/Javelin owners. They can still order Champion/Stratos boats or any others if you are in need of a new boat.
Bassman53

Post by Bassman53 »

Just an update on Bob's Marine Clearlake tournament. Looks like the flyers are out and info on their website. The tourny this year is Sept. 8/9 2012.
bobsquatch13

Post by bobsquatch13 »

Also would like to see Bob's Marine as a Basscat dealer. Needs to be one in this area for sure. Lots of Cats getting to be around.
5basscat

Post by 5basscat »

bobsquatch13 wrote:Also would like to see Bob's Marine as a Basscat dealer. Needs to be one in this area for sure. Lots of Cats getting to be around.
I agree! Definitely dont need any more rangers around! :lol: