If You're Fishing The US Open ...

Caveman

If You're Fishing The US Open ...

Post by Caveman »

... next week, please be careful out there!
http://www.myfoxla.com/story/19445427/2 ... f=obinsite
Caveman
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Image Image
WON BASSIN

Re: If You're Fishing The US Open ...

Post by WON BASSIN »

That is a very sad story. I have done it myself a few times for the big swimmies... and have always been afraid of finding a rats nest of line down there. But in 6' of water, something must have happened off the hook for this to occur. I don't recognize the name....anyone else?

Roderick Rayford

With the upcoming Open event and any event or fun day on the water. Please make sure to always be very careful and never do something if you alone, that might require help after. Be safe and god bless, and pray for this mans family!
Billy Egan
WON Bass Director
bille@wonews.com
949-366-0248
Caveman

Re: If You're Fishing The US Open ...

Post by Caveman »

WON BASSIN wrote:That is a very sad story. I have done it myself a few times for the big swimmies... and have always been afraid of finding a rats nest of line down there. But in 6' of water, something must have happened off the hook for this to occur. I don't recognize the name....anyone else?

Roderick Rayford

With the upcoming Open event and any event or fun day on the water. Please make sure to always be very careful and never do something if you alone, that might require help after. Be safe and god bless, and pray for this mans family!
Well said, Billy.
Caveman
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Image Image