First Audit Results of The Federal Reserve’s

For political discussions
Marty

First Audit Results of The Federal Reserve’s

Post by Marty »

$16,000,000,000,000.00 had been secretly given out to US banks and corporations and foreign banks everywhere from France to Scotland. From the period between December 2007 and June 2010, the Federal Reserve had secretly bailed out many of the world’s banks, corporations, and governments.
http://beforeitsnews.com/economy/2012/0 ... 49770.html
Grumpy

Re: First Audit Results of The Federal Reserve’s

Post by Grumpy »

From what I understand this came out a year ago. Why wasn't this all over the news back then? Also, it would be Ron Pauls signature achievement, yet I don't remember him bringing it up during the primaries when he had plenty of chances to expose it to the public. I remember during the tarp spending some controversy over giving money to foreign owned banks but not at these amounts. Strange this is just surfacing.
Grumpy

Re: First Audit Results of The Federal Reserve’s

Post by Grumpy »

These audit results came out in 2011 for the period outlined in the article, it was a partial audit. Ron Pauls legislation which just passed the House opens the Fed up to a more transparent audit allowing a closer look into the manipulation of the "libor" which they do not want, they want to continue working in secrecy controlling your money citing independence from outside influence, meaning what you don't know could hurt you but its none of your business. Harry Reid will shelve the bill in the Senate and it will never see a vote until we flush these thugs down the toilet.

Most of this stuff is over my head, but the Fed is the ultimate manipulator when it comes to money.

Libor
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/fed-and-l ... r-them-all