BASS FISHING HALL OF FAME ~ Folkestad...

Tami Curtis

BASS FISHING HALL OF FAME ~ Folkestad...

Post by Tami Curtis »

2013 Bass Fishing Hall of Famers....Congrats to Mike Folkestad, Darrell Lowrance, and Jack Wingate! All very deserving! http://bassfishinghof.com/
http://tcsportsreport.blogspot.com/2012 ... rance.html
Last edited by Tami Curtis on Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:46 am, edited 5 times in total.
Andy Manahl

Re: Congrats to Folkestad, Lowrance, and Wingate...

Post by Andy Manahl »

Wow unbelievable accomplishment! Was reading the full story on Bass Fan this morning, TC Sports Report and also Jody from the Examiner did a write up as well. Mike you are well deserving of this prestigious award not only from your fishing accolades but as a good person, friend and mentor. I can't think of anyone more deserving of this award.. You are " The Great One " !!!

Now get your butt up to Lake Mead and get some revenge on those fish! We still have one more pro am for the south Won BASS to win!!
mark poulson

Post by mark poulson »

Congratulations to all three, and especially to Mike Folkestad.
I'm happy to see the acknowledgement of him and his accomplishments while he's still around to appreciate it.
Attitude plus effort equal success
CLEAN AND DRY
Mike Folkestad

Post by Mike Folkestad »

Thanks Andy - you're a great friend....I'm already at Mead, and it's not going well so far. But hopefully, I'll figure it out. I'm catching fish but can't seem to get the bigger bites.

Thanks so much for the comment Mark. I really appreciate it.

Thanks Tami! You always have my back!
Mike Folkestad
AAAriverstick

Post by AAAriverstick »

Mike congrats GO H.B FISHING HALL OF FAME, so proud of you, all the boyz in hunt. bch said congrats, good luck @ mead Sandra & Tracy,
goodwin clint

Post by goodwin clint »

wow, very nice to all three men. Mike you have been a top tier fisherman for many many years but you have also been a great person on and off the water as well.
Mike Folkestad

Re: Bass Fishing HALL OF FAME ~ Folkestad...

Post by Mike Folkestad »

Thanks Sandra and Tracy! I will be inducted in the Bass Fishing Hall of Fame in February in Tulsa Oklahoma during the Bass Master's classic. I am so humbled and in awe, I can't hardly believe it. I apologize I'm getting old and I have a question...what is H.B and who is bch? And...is this Sandra English and Tracy?

Hey Clint - Thanks so much, you and your brother have always been great friends of mine.
Mike Folkestad
adman

Re: BASS FISHING HALL OF FAME ~ Folkestad...

Post by adman »

I think it means Huntington Beach...
scottsweet

Post by scottsweet »

Mike,

Congratulations on this fine award! I have had the great fortune to have fished with Mike multiple times and have always learned a bunch. I hope I can learn half as much as you know by the time I am your age :). I might win a tournament or two ... You truly deserve this award in recognition of your great accomplishments to the sport.

Best regards,
Scott Sweet

www.teamccmarine.com
www.rangerboats.com
www.humminbird.com
www.minnkotamotors.com
www.lews.com
www.phenixrods.com
www.odysseybattery.com
www.simmsfishing.com
www.peregrine250.com
Scott Robertson

Post by Scott Robertson »

Mike, congrats on the induction. We have known eachother quite a long time and you have always been a hall of famer in my book.
very deserving and warranted.
Scott Robertson
bent rods to all good luck.
2005 angler of the year ABA High desert region.
2018 2nd place AAA us open
AAAriverstick

Post by AAAriverstick »

Mike, Tracy Smart & sandra clouse my girlfreind, from Huntington Beach now living in havasu, congrats again. All the boyz in huntington beach are very proud of you, we stilll consider you a H.B BOY. BIG ONES @ MEAD GOOD LUCK, SEE YA IN HAVASU
meadbasser

Post by meadbasser »

Mike, I was so happy to hear of your induction into The Fishing Hall of Fame. In my opinion, your superb angling achievements do not compare to you as a decent human being. I have not known you long Mike, but I have always appreciated the way you have carried and conducted yourself everywhere you go. You are a fine example of your generation, and I know your mannerisms and class have rubbed off the young guns coming up. Over the years you have represented the west the way it should be represented, with humility, dignity and above all integrity. Your consistency as far as tournament winnings and placing close to the top will go unrivaled. When you receive your induction next year, please know that all of us out west are proud of you for whom you are, and for what you have achieved in your career.
With the warmest of regards and respect,
John O’Brien.
Las Vegas, Nevada.