Outdoor Heritage & 49're Patrick Willis!

civicrr

Outdoor Heritage & 49're Patrick Willis!

Post by civicrr »

I was cruising the Outdoor Heritage site this morning. Saw this article about 49'er Patrick Willis. Turns out he is a bass fisherman. Looks like he might be fishing some tourneys! Just thought it was sort of cool.

http://outdoorheritageinc.com/patrick-w ... -heritage/
AAAriverstick

Re: Outdoor Heritage & 49're Patrick Willis!

Post by AAAriverstick »

Here we go again , Field based on 150 boats for payouts. We all know we are never going to get 150 boats , here we go again sound familiar, living on the co-anglers
JustFishn

Post by JustFishn »

AAAriverstick thats the postive attitude to have. Why not support the circuit and try to get all your buddies and friends to fish? This circuit is nothing but anglers trying to put something together for anglers. To give some if not everyone a chance to make a few bucks and make a name for ourselves. Not make money off the anglers. I have no ties to this circuit and personally can not afford to fish the pro am but I will do my best to support this circuit since it was made by anglers. I am going to fish their Team events and hopefully in the years to come move up to the Pro/am level.

Every circuit has to use to use a formula to show what can be paid out if they get a full field. Thats a no brainer. But I guess there is always going to be people not happy no matter what you put out there. If you have a suggestion on how to make it better, why not state it and if enough people agree I'm sure they will look into it. Look at the entry fee. Enough people said something and they listened and dropped it.

Be positive, we have enough people out there that want to ban fishing, kill fish and just take away our sport/hobby.

Just my two cents

Justin Nelson
bmshepherd

Post by bmshepherd »

Right on, Justin Nelson. Couldn't have said it better myself. That is the attitude that everyone needs to have. We all need to support OHI and help to make them what we all want in the West. Even if you can't fish, wouldn't it be cool to watch western pros fish on national TV
dobynsrods.com
propointlures.com
civicrr

Post by civicrr »

bmshepherd wrote:Right on, Justin Nelson. Couldn't have said it better myself. That is the attitude that everyone needs to have. We all need to support OHI and help to make them what we all want in the West. Even if you can't fish, wouldn't it be cool to watch western pros fish on national TV
Personally, I'm excited that this circuit is coming to the West. It will be great to keep our Western pros home fishing on our waters. I believe it will rival the other 'big two'. How many posts have there been in the past about the West not being supported by the other tours? We have the anglers & the waters. I'm looking forward to watching pro/ams and fishing team events.
dockboy

Post by dockboy »

OH should be a great circuit. Its run by local fishermen, who understand the impact their tournaments have. Down south, the circuit is well planned and takes account of the other circuits dates. I hope to fish a few of the events next year if I can, and hope they really take off. There are plenty of OK tournament circuits in California now, but nothing exceptional. Given the pedigree of the OH team, I'd expect it to be top notch.