2013 Won Bass Pro Am schedule is released!!

Andy Manahl

2013 Won Bass Pro Am schedule is released!!

Post by Andy Manahl »

2013 won bass pro am schedule is now up !!

Won Bass 2013 Pro/Am Schedule

Northern Division

February 2nd & 3rd – Lake Orville
March 2nd & 3rd – Delta
June 8th & 9th – Clear Lake

Southern Division

March 16th & 17th – Lake Havasu
April 20th & 21st - Diamond Valley
May 4th & 5th – Lake Roosevelt
Hollywood

Re: 2013 Won Bass Pro Am schedule is released!!

Post by Hollywood »

Why would they put there 2nd event in the Southern Region which is at Diamond Valley on top of the Outdoor Heritage event that is going on at Lake Pleasant the exact same weekend?? There really isn't another weekend to hold the event?
Brian D.

Post by Brian D. »

Rut ro.. Pic and choose time.
~~ I'm trying to think but nothing happens ~~
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8MhaihAw7I&feature=related
Kevin

Post by Kevin »

Schedule looks good!
DL

Post by DL »

Hollywood wrote:Why would they put there 2nd event in the Southern Region which is at Diamond Valley on top of the Outdoor Heritage event that is going on at Lake Pleasant the exact same weekend?? There really isn't another weekend to hold the event?
Not everyone is fishing Gary's events... But i do agree its odd to have them on the same weekend. I doubt the permit processes are the same in Ca as they are in Az... maybe it was an honest oversight?
"Feel the steel"
Rich hamilton

Post by Rich hamilton »

This is the first time I can remember NO SHASTA.
If I don't meet you no more in this world Then I'll see you in the next one. Don't be late... Don't be late... Stevie Ray/Hendrix
Brian D.

Post by Brian D. »

Between the off-limits and quarantine restrictions it makes fishing both circuits difficult.
~~ I'm trying to think but nothing happens ~~
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8MhaihAw7I&feature=related
Hollywood

Post by Hollywood »

DL wrote:
Hollywood wrote:Why would they put there 2nd event in the Southern Region which is at Diamond Valley on top of the Outdoor Heritage event that is going on at Lake Pleasant the exact same weekend?? There really isn't another weekend to hold the event?
Not everyone is fishing Gary's events... But i do agree its odd to have them on the same weekend. I doubt the permit processes are the same in Ca as they are in Az... maybe it was an honest oversight?

Your absolutely right DL but when your Southern Circuit only averages 45 boats per event all year with a high of 56 and a low of 32 you would think you would want to give yourself the best chance at bettering those numbers. An oversight that they announce there schedule months after the other Pro Am schedule was announced? I doubt it...
fishforfun

Post by fishforfun »

First the schedule sucks as Only southern California anglers will probably fish Diamond Valley because of the Qugga Muscel restrictions. As for coming in on top of another major tournament Bill has never cared. You will also notice that he forgot probably the most neutral lake Mead. I guess we won't have to wait two hours for Folkstead to show before we have the awards
GKramer

Post by GKramer »

You know, I love you guys. I'd have no career without bass anglers. But here's a little quiz.

What was the total number of individual pro anglers fishing Everstart, WON, Anglers Choice, Lucas Oil & U.S. Open for 2012? What will be the total number of individual anglers fishing Everstart, WON, Anglers Choice, Lucas, U.S. Open AND Heritage in 2013?

If you answer "the same number" I believe you will be correct.
Andy Manahl

Post by Andy Manahl »

Hey fishforfun.....as I recall the paperwork stated awards cermemony was to start at 5:30 I guess a couple of guys or should I say most of the guys wanted to get an early jump on the meeting which is no problem... We were cleaning out our house boat and dumping trash when billy called and said most of the guys wanted to start early... We told him we would hurry up and actually showed up at 5:15 to the awards.... (two hours?) cmon dude!! diamond valley is going to be great... the restrictions aren't as bad as you think... fishing is going to be great that time of the year at dvl as well. It will be my first time going there so I am looking forward to a new lake!!!
Brian Linehan

Post by Brian Linehan »

DVL will be great. Good job WON!
Hollywood

Post by Hollywood »

Andy Manahl wrote: the restrictions aren't as bad as you think...

Are these the restrictions that aren't that bad? Make sure you don't use your boat for 12 days prior and anyone else who has fished any of the colorado river lakes and all the other infected waterways in the west.....

Topwater Terry

Post by Topwater Terry »

Awesome looking schedule. If I ever decide to be a backseater this would be a great schedule for it. DVL will be a great draw, will prolly outdraw the other two Southern events...
Rod Wynn

Post by Rod Wynn »

Love that DVL is on the schedule.. #runit
AMATEURS work until they get it RIGHT..
PROFESSIONALS WORK until they CAN'T get it Wrong..
allen todd

Post by allen todd »

come on are all bass fishman baby, or all baby bass fishman,allen todd J C
Tami Curtis

Post by Tami Curtis »

Andy Manahl wrote:Hey fishforfun.....as I recall the paperwork stated awards cermemony was to start at 5:30 I guess a couple of guys or should I say most of the guys wanted to get an early jump on the meeting which is no problem... We were cleaning out our house boat and dumping trash when billy called and said most of the guys wanted to start early... We told him we would hurry up and actually showed up at 5:15 to the awards.... (two hours?) cmon dude!!
+1
Andy Manahl wrote: diamond valley is going to be great... the restrictions aren't as bad as you think... fishing is going to be great that time of the year at dvl as well. It will be my first time going there so I am looking forward to a new lake!!!
I'm looking forward to Diamond Valley too. As in other some sports, each stop on the schedule has it's own unique challenges and therefore different strategies. I enjoy and look forward to the Diamond Valley tourney.
See ya there.
~Tami Curtis
davejk

Post by davejk »

I'm guessing a lot of anglers will decide which event to fish when April comes. Not optimal for either organization.