King's Home Boat Giveaway

RandyHowell

King's Home Boat Giveaway

Post by RandyHowell »

What's up WesternBass.com members? I hate to be a pest, but its for a great cause so I need to share it everywhere I can.

We are down to just over a week (Ticket sales end on Nov 17th at noon) before we give away my 2012 Triton boat with Mercury Pro XS 250.

We will be streaming the video of the drawing live from the King's Home campus on Sunday the 18th. You will be able to watch it live on KingsHome.com and on RandyHowell.com.

This year I wanted to sweeten the deal for the winner - so we added ATX Series rims to the boat and Blue Water LED's. Plus a bunch of other great features. This boat is LOADED. And to make it even better for the winner - I am offering a fishing trip with me on Lake Guntersville, home of the 2014 Bassmaster Classic, when you pick up the boat.

Please, if you can, support the KingsHome.com women on children by donating at http://KingsHome.com.

For more information about KingsHome.com and what the great things they do check out this video.
http://randyhowell.com/get-to-know-kings-home-video/

You can donate by phone as well at 205-678-8331

If you have any questions please feel free to ask them here. I will check back and answer all I can early next week!!

Thanks for your support!
Caudawg

Re: King's Home Boat Giveaway

Post by Caudawg »

Welcome aboard, Randy! Thank you for including our site in your efforts to raise money for a great cause!
John Caulfield
Big Rock Sports- Territory Sales Manager (Norcal)
Freelance Outdoor Writer
mike464

Post by mike464 »

I'm in, wish me luck.
RandyHowell

Post by RandyHowell »

Thank you Mike464!

Your donation will really help a lot of great people. Best of luck on the boat drawing!
ASD

Post by ASD »

I am in !! hope I win this year :)
RandyHowell

Post by RandyHowell »

Thanks ASD for your support! Good luck on winning the boat. I wish everyone could win it.

King's Home is such a great place and they really need all of our help.
Thanks again!
split172

Post by split172 »

Got mine!
Otay Michael

Post by Otay Michael »

I've already named her, 'Answered Prayer II'
8) :lol: :wink: :!:

PS Just shared it on my galleries Facebook page, hope it gets you more tickets sold.

PPS Check out my Croatia rowboat shot I just posted on it, and 'like' the page for my giveaway too, no charge (AFTER you get your own 'King's Home Boat Giveaway' ticket first, of course :D ):

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Michael-S ... 7330836316
Otay Michael

All I need to get into the money would be the four I usually get along with a 20# kicker.

Own no boring art: www.seewald.com
Name written in the book of life.
Otay Michael

Post by Otay Michael »

Randy, thanks for visiting my facebook page and the nice comments. Good luck on getting more sold, great charity you help out there. We've got to get on the water together sometime, when I get over to your area, I'll show you some great patterns for topwater! 8) :lol:
Otay Michael

All I need to get into the money would be the four I usually get along with a 20# kicker.

Own no boring art: www.seewald.com
Name written in the book of life.