Ratio of Takers to Makers

For political discussions
Grumpy

Ratio of Takers to Makers

Post by Grumpy »

jiggin4bass

Re: Ratio of Takers to Makers

Post by jiggin4bass »

are you broke ???? you seem to complain alot :lol: its ca. and a democrat state and will always be one. you and marty arent going to change a dam thing it is what it is so get over it. GEZZZZZZZ
Home Of The Original Puffball Jig
Original Lion collar jig
Building and fishing custom bass jigs
since 1977
Madera Ca.
Favorite Lakes
Eastman
Hensley
Rod Martin

Post by Rod Martin »

jiggin4bass wrote:are you broke ???? you seem to complain alot :lol: its ca. and a democrat state and will always be one. you and marty arent going to change a dam thing it is what it is so get over it. GEZZZZZZZ
Since you are a taker NOT a maker. I would expect this from you :shock:

If others want to expose things on a forum that is set up just for that purpose.

I think it is a good thing. Who knows, maybe as the state goes broke someone will take heart and start changing the system. It cannot hurt :roll:
TR177 Ranger/ Mercury/Lowrance/ Ghost TM
Skeeterman

Post by Skeeterman »

Jiggin says this is a demacrap state and always will be.As long as their brainless people in this state Jiggin is right.I guess those people like to get bent over and screwed. :oops: Will see how happy they are when their paychecks get smaller.
jiggin4bass

Post by jiggin4bass »

Rod you dont know me very well as a small business owner now retired i did very well for 35 years in business what makes you think im a taker. im not like most you posers that move out of the state because u cant take a few taxes being raised please if your going to get a smallier pay check then get a second job at walmart or wash dishies. STOP CRYING LIKE OF BUNCH LITTLE b#$%^es. :lol:
Original Lion collar jig
since 1977
Madera Ca.
Favorite Lakes
Eastman
Hensley
Grumpy

Post by Grumpy »

He doesn't get it, never will. I go about my daily life business as usual, its not about me, its about my kids and granddkids. I actually care about what they will be inheriting from my generation. With this jiggin person, its all about him, probably always has been, he did well and can't understand why people are complaining because he doesn't care. Enjoy your comfortable life jiggin person, none of us are here very long anyway including you. The rest of us will pay attention even rant about it, call our leaders give em hell and do whatever it takes to try and hand the country off to our kids as intact as we can. Go back to sleep jiggin we don't need you.
jiggin4bass

Post by jiggin4bass »

gezzz grumpy its are generation and the people in washington d.c. on both sides republican and democrats that let this mess get outa hand and the very same people that couldnt afford home loans car loans boat loans or what else the goverment would let them barrow and couldnt pay back do you really think that it wasnt going to hurt somebody down the road you dont think i dont worry about things like that my family is taken care of. i didnt go out and make the same mistake most of you made i didnt lose my job because i went and bank on the american dream why everybody was going nuts with all these loans i told my wife this cant keep going on and what happend dont blame obama blame yourselfs he didnt make you make the mistakes you did that on your own now your kids and grand kids are going to pay. i have no guilt do i feel sorry for some yes and no. THE COUNTRY IN A FIX BUT IM SURE THEY WILL FIND A WAY OUT OF JAM THERE IN REMEMBER HILLARY IN 2016 NOW YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO LOOK FORWARD TOO :lol:
Original Lion collar jig
since 1977
Madera Ca.
Favorite Lakes
Eastman
Hensley
Marty

Post by Marty »

jiggin4bass, thanks for reading my post and thinking of me! We know how you think about taxes what about guns?
jiggin4bass

Post by jiggin4bass »

Sorry marty i dont own any guns i do think the should have rights to bare arms the democrats are going to try every way they can too bring the NRA down THAT WELL EVER HAPPEN and the nra wont let it happen. i would bet knives kill more than guns pre year i would bet cars kill more people than guns do per year also, I never went hunting with my dad or brothers they had different type of guns pistols shotguns and deer rifles but i stuck too fishing.i manufactured jigs for the public from 1977 till i retired in 2009 and i did very well in the business. Now i still make them for me a few local buddys i fish with on the weekends. I still buy all my materials from the same company's ive been doing business with for years and ive even added couple of new company's also.
Original Lion collar jig
since 1977
Madera Ca.
Favorite Lakes
Eastman
Hensley
jiggin4bass

Post by jiggin4bass »

And i im not going too run out and buy a gun and a bunch of ammo just because a couple of wack jobs are shooting people all of the country side. Its still going to happen rather you've got a gun or not. I just fill sorry for all the parents of those kids that were killed. who do you blame the kids mother for having the guns in the first place you cant she dead do you blame the system for letting the kid slip through the cracks how do you blame the system if there were no signs in the first place where does the answer lie there is none and i bet it will happen again. Im still not going to run out and buy a gun period. i dont get all work up over taxes or guns democrats or republicans or living in ca it is what it is for now. HEY ROD HOW DID THOSE PUFFBALL JIGS I MADE YOU YEARS AGO WORK OUT FOR YOU I remember you getting on this forum a bragging about how good they looked and how good you caught fish on them. You should see the custom powdercoated jig heads and the solid silicone puffball jigs i build now. TOO BAD YOU WONT EITHER :lol:
Original Lion collar jig
since 1977
Madera Ca.
Favorite Lakes
Eastman
Hensley
Rod Martin

Post by Rod Martin »

Grumpy wrote:He doesn't get it, never will. I go about my daily life business as usual, its not about me, its about my kids and granddkids. I actually care about what they will be inheriting from my generation. With this jiggin person, its all about him, probably always has been, he did well and can't understand why people are complaining because he doesn't care. Enjoy your comfortable life jiggin person, none of us are here very long anyway including you. The rest of us will pay attention even rant about it, call our leaders give em hell and do whatever it takes to try and hand the country off to our kids as intact as we can. Go back to sleep jiggin we don't need you.
I give Grumpy a +100 on his post and

by jiggin4bass » Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:58 pm

Rod you dont know me very well as a small business owner now retired i did very well for 35 years in business what makes you think im a taker. im not like most you posers that move out of the state because u cant take a few taxes being raised please if your going to get a smallier pay check then get a second job at walmart or wash dishies. STOP CRYING LIKE OF BUNCH LITTLE b#$%^es. I give you a -1000

wether a person can do anything about something or not. We still have to care that it is being done. you dont seem too. You remind me of some old people that dont care what happens to others as long as you get yours and some from everybody elses plate.

as for your doing well, maybe, I dont know but you seem to keep stating that view a little too much.

For your jigs. Yep they did work well in some lakes, just like you said. and I think they were made just for the deeper rocky lakes. I still have some laying around. Dont know why, I think its that way with some products, you use them and they work but after a while a person loses interst in them for whatever reason and they end up just laying around. Oh well I have them in my Calif. tackle box. maybe I will use them up on Pedro this year when I am out there.

I still work in Calif. just when I have time off I go home to Fl. In Calif. I would have higher taxes, worse weather and a longer drive to the lake. In Fl. I have lower cost , better weather, and about 15' from my back door to the dock. When I am here I get up each morning and do a little fishing, a little boat ride, and stop and talk with my neighbors as I check out the birds(we have several eagles nesting around the lake)gators( just coming out after the winter) and more other types of wildlife than you could shake a stick at. AND YES I WILL RETIRE OUT OF STATE :D

So , make all the noise you want. I can tune you out as easy as Greggg Cornish :roll:
Last edited by Rod Martin on Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rod Martin

Post by Rod Martin »

Most folks have car insurance, also for there home,boat, medical and life. But dont understand that having a gun or 2 and the ammno to hold off attackers during a time of trouble(earthquake, huricaine, riots (rodney king) or civil unrest is the same thing.

A person may never use them but having a gun locked in a safe with other survile gear is just being ready.

And yes I wish I had gone back and finished the 1st grade to learn spelling :roll: but since I do invoices on a computer and truck drivers are not supposed to be smart. This works for me :D

supposed to be 85 today, Bass are on the beds, and the spinnerbait and topwater bite are off the hook :D

WHAT ? 32 in Madera with a high of 51 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Rod Martin

Post by Rod Martin »

Saw it was cold back there, 76 now with a high of 83 to look forward to.

Just found out along with Bass, Bluegill , Crappie and Catfish. We have blue crab in our lake. Guess they were here when the dam was installed and have done well in fresh water. So thinking I might put the propane boil pot up on the dock and try a little crab boil.

Yep jiggin its rough leaving Calif. for all this bad weather and bad fishing :D

You guys be safe back there. cold water and heavy suits make for a bad deal if you fall in.

Just had a turtle lay her eggs by my back door. Will have to fence it off so the gardener doesnt run over them :D
jiggin4bass

Post by jiggin4bass »

i know i was up at eastman today windy cold and fishing was great i love it when a cold front come through there was not one other boat on the lake and we got there at 8 am and left at 2pm and there were only about 5 bank fisherman also the bass are in 25 to 40 feet of water and we clock them on jigs again today. i love the cold weather keep the fare weather fisherman at home :D I know mid feb til march 9th ill get about 40 e- mails wanting info for there up coming BBT tournament. I had to quit doing the fishing report in the fresno bee because of the all local tournament angler saying i give out too much info :D I cant wait :lol:
Original Lion collar jig
since 1977
Madera Ca.
Favorite Lakes
Eastman
Hensley