good evinrude mechanic in the bay area???

bassz21

good evinrude mechanic in the bay area???

Post by bassz21 »

looking for a good evinrude mechanic besides best marine in milpitas i'm done with them im not going to elaborate on my many issues with them so any input is appreciated thanks
TonyM

Re: good evinrude mechanic in the bay area???

Post by TonyM »

Not exactly the Bay Area, but sometimes it's worth it to go a little further. If you're willing to travel to Lodi, call Wright Marine Motors at (209)333-7855. Richard is a warantee center for Evinrude and Yamaha. A buddy recommended them several years ago after I mentioned I wasn't satisfied with the other shops I had been to. Glad he did. Been goin' there ever since.
Caudawg

Post by Caudawg »

Belmont Boat Service is great! Rich Lent specializes in Evinrudes and is a straight shooter. I've been friends with Rich for nearly 40 years and he will do you right!
John Caulfield
Big Rock Sports- Territory Sales Manager (Norcal)
Freelance Outdoor Writer
Cooch

Post by Cooch »

In Antioch, Inland Marine's Pete Billeci, is not just a good OMC/Bombardier/Evenrude mechanic, he's one of the, if not, the best in the state! He's worked on my Johnson/Evenrude motors since the early 90s. No guess work, he get's it right the first time! Give Frank a call @ 925-757-1714
Austen

Post by Austen »

Caudawg wrote:Belmont Boat Service is great! Rich Lent specializes in Evinrudes and is a straight shooter. I've been friends with Rich for nearly 40 years and he will do you right!

+10000

Dad used to own the shop behind him before we moved locations . Known him since i was in diapers and he is the man !!!!
Obi-Hub

Post by Obi-Hub »

Cooch wrote:In Antioch, Inland Marine's Pete Billeci, is not just a good OMC/Bombardier/Evenrude mechanic, he's one of the, if not, the best in the state! He's worked on my Johnson/Evenrude motors since the early 90s. No guess work, he get's it right the first time! Give Frank a call @ 925-757-1714
This is who keeps my '04 HO a runnin' and I live in SoCal! I find it worth my time to bring up to let Pete do his magic on her!
~~~Gary "Obi-Hub" Collins
:mrgreen: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ :mrgreen:
biggmatt

Post by biggmatt »

Inland marine for sure.