Did Cooch get a back on the water?

Derrick

Did Cooch get a back on the water?

Post by Derrick »

Alot of good people tossed money his way -------how is it going so far? Did you get another boat ?
Derrick
whazup

Re: Did Cooch get a back on the water?

Post by whazup »

The silence is deafening. Interesting.
Fish Laugh at the Mention of My Name
Oldschool

Post by Oldschool »

I am sure Cooch will see this and reply. Cooch was very thank full for all the support he received and a bit over whelmed. He is back to fishing and I know his sponsors and friends came through with tackle, haven't heard if he has his own boat or not.
Tom
BassnReed

Post by BassnReed »

Give it a rest would ya....
KReed
Cooch

Post by Cooch »

Cooch is indeed fishing. With the help of some great friends and sponsors, I have more than enough tackle and equiptment to be able to go out every day whether it be on my own, with friends or clients. At this time, I am still not in my own boat. Yet through the grace of God, I have met Johnny Fain and am blessed with his newfound friendship, as he has made his Saltwater 898 Nitro(This is a great boat fer a guide and may be an option I look at down the road!) available to me virtually every day since my boat was stolen. Thru the slow months of guiding in Dec, Jan & Feb, Johnny & I get on the water together 3-4 days a week. My Stratos is currently up at John Bounds' shop and we're awaiting his assesment on where we go from here with that boat, or do I need to re-tool my 95 201 Stratos. Either way, a new motor is imminent and that is an expense I still need to work on.

For those who question my silence, understand one thing, I have made a conscious decission to not discuss the details of my current situation publically. I refuse to give the chickenshat cowards, who love ta hide behind their PCs, the oppurtunity to continue to harrass and ridicule me in regards to this situation. My appologies to those of you who don't understand or have not experienced this and are wondering what is up with me. Feel free to send me a personal note, I'll be more than happy ta fill ya in and answer just about anything ya wanna know with where I'm at. Whazup & Derrick, you'll find a PM in yer inbox.
whazup

Post by whazup »

Just want to say I did indeed receive a PM from Cooch, and I appreciate it. I have had the privilege of sharing a day on the water with him as my guide. This was, of course, before his loss. As I told him in my reply, I hope nothing but the best for him and will be glad to hear the day he is fully restored. No malice intended on my part.

Dennis Sullivan
(58 years in CA, now in Mesa AZ. Miss the Delta terribly but still follow happenings on the Delta through WB)
Fish Laugh at the Mention of My Name
civicrr

Post by civicrr »

Cooch,
Just logged on & saw your 'blog' on the opening page. I enjoyed reading it & your positive outlook. I appreciate all the knowledge that you've shared through posts & videos. Helped me tremendously when I got back into fishing. Still helps me now.

Crap happens. Not all situations are in our control. All we can do is move forward. Keep rippin lips!