2007 Skeeter 20 I For Sale

macinckirk
Current LameNut

2007 Skeeter 20 I For Sale

Post by macinckirk »

I'm selling my 2007 Skeeter 20I with a 250 HPDI with 284 hrs on it, the lower unit was replaced around 250 hrs, it comes with the new prop thats on it n it also has a worked prop from Mark that just needs the new thrust washer pressed in it n this props makes this boat run.. It has 3 blue top group 31 opt batts for the trolling motor n a new everstart batt for the main batt.
It has 2 LCX 27's with it one in the dash and the other for a spare, it has a HDS 10 with insight on the dash with LLS -1 and has a HDS 10 on bow, Has temps in livewell, AM FM CD and More. Its a VERY Nice Boat.......... $ 30,000.00

Thanks Kirk McIntyre
Last edited by macinckirk on Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
[img]http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f233/basscaptain/Kirk-McIntyre-sig.gif[/img]
sly88er

Re: 2007 Skeeter 20 I For Sale

Post by sly88er »

Hey Kirk, I might be interested in your skeeter. I am the one who bought your 2000 Skeeter a few years ago. let me know of an email or contact number to reach you at. I also sent you a FB message.

Thanks

Ryan
macinckirk
Current LameNut

Post by macinckirk »

Hi there Ryan you can get me at basscaptain@hotmail.com, I also replyed to ur FB message
[img]http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f233/basscaptain/Kirk-McIntyre-sig.gif[/img]
macinckirk
Current LameNut

Post by macinckirk »

ttt
lobinaloca

Post by lobinaloca »

Great deal, this boat is in excellent condition! Kirk is very meticulous about keeping his stuff in top shape!
macinckirk
Current LameNut

Post by macinckirk »

Thanks I for the reply :) n yes I'm very anal about things n this boat is clean, I wasn't sure about letting it go but thing in my life has changed n I just cant see me using her this yr much n last yr i only used her 5 or 6 times so I don't want her to sit so I'm going to sale her.. I'll try n get my photobucket # running again so I can post some pics of her here, but untill then i can send pics to e-mail address or u can see some pics of her on my FB page
Jacer5

Post by Jacer5 »

Hey Kirk, I'm from the Sacramento Area and I might be very interested in buying your boat. Where are you located and how can I get some pics? My number is 916 869 2800

Thanks Doug
kane-o

Post by kane-o »

kirk takes immaculate care of this skeeter... i have seen it, and you wont be disappointed.... man i wish i had the cash.. there is 5 grand in electronics alone.. kirk you quitting fishing ? selling all you gear too ? hope not :(
macinckirk
Current LameNut

Post by macinckirk »

Jacer5 wrote:Hey Kirk, I'm from the Sacramento Area and I might be very interested in buying your boat. Where are you located and how can I get some pics? My number is 916 869 2800

Thanks Doug
Ok here are some pics from 2008

HDS Install

Lower Unit with Worked Prop from Mark

The reason the Lower Unit was replaced

Pics of her right now there not the best but u will get the idea

This boat will come with everything i have for it theres a few gals of oil n etc. I'm not going to try n list everything but I think u guy get the idea here..
topdawg2700

Post by topdawg2700 »

WOW.....NICE BOAT....wish I needed one or wish I could trade up to this one. Good luck selling it ...somebody's will get a really nice one.
macinckirk
Current LameNut

Post by macinckirk »

Sorry guys here is my #'s
760-243-5238 Home
760-269-6511 Cell
macinckirk
Current LameNut

Post by macinckirk »

Well I just got back from the delta n my boat is still for SALE!!
Guys PLEASE don't waste my money or my time n urs, if u Don't have the Money to Really Buy it... please don't ask about it

Thanks Kirk
kane-o

Post by kane-o »

you did not drive all the way to the delta and the guy flaked out on you ? thats f-ed up...
macinckirk
Current LameNut

Post by macinckirk »

kane-o wrote:you did not drive all the way to the delta and the guy flaked out on you ? thats f-ed up...
Yes I did Phil,I was working with someone up in clearlake on the boat n the timing wasnt working cause he was moving so He was nice n said if u can sell it go ahead, i had 3 other people wanting to talk to me about it, so i talked to the next guy in line, n I had told him up front i was working with someone else n i would let him know when i knew what was going on, so after talking to ryan i e-mailed him n told him i was starting to talk to the others that asked about it, well to make a long story short his dad had called to about it so i sent them 50 pics of the boat them 20 more n I was told that the money was in the bank n all they needed was to go get a cashers check n they were sure or 99% sure they were buying the boat, so i hook it up after texting n calling n talking to them all day friday, so I sent the son a pic of me leaving at 10pm firday night of the boat n the dark with the lights on n said see u n the morning, so i get up there n i'm putting the new rails on the trailer i made for them cause mine were looking bad n they showed up, so i talked to them n showed them most of the extras i had with me in the boat, we took it for a test drive n then they took it out.. came back put the boat on the trailer n the son just walked away didn't even help wipe it down n got on his phone his dad was still standing there, didnt help wipe it down or nothing so i was starting to get a bad feeling about it. but he still told me that he was 99% sure the deal was done but it was up to his son, so his son walks up n says i have been up since midnight thinking about this n I cant afford ur boat!! I feel real bad but i just cannt buy it... well i'm out almost 800 miles 14 plus hrs of driving n 4 tanks of gas this just cost me $ 450.00 not counting my time n wear n tear on my truck trailer n boat.. If u knew at midnight u couldn't buy it then way the hell didn't u text or call me n I could of just truned around n bakersflied n only been out a few hrs n a tank of gas!!! they did offer to help with some gas money n to tell u the truth i said no cause i didn't want to be handed 50.00 bucks to just top it off.. So this will not happen again, if i haul my boat to u n you bail like that i will want to be paid for all my expeinse for the trip!!!
macinckirk
Current LameNut

Post by macinckirk »

oh Phil if ur still looking for a ram mount for ur boat i did find the other one i got for the front of my boat that i didn't use, the next time i come down the hill to meet vince to sell him the 250 TE DC n rod I'll come by n drop it off, cause i have to meet him close to u hill st n pasadana
kane-o

Post by kane-o »

kirk im so broke.... i cant even se straight... and i just had a total right hip replacement 13 days ago... so im still on the mend.. you welcome to come by if you want to visit ? and i would love to see your swimbait collection !! let me know if you have a specific date for coming down ? lots of dr's appt's.. in the next few weeks.... thanks kirk and that so suck's you had to frive all the way to have him back out on you like that.. you should have made them pay all your expenses... thats a lot of gas and hours on the road, truck, and trailer... i cant believe you still have it... it is a killer price for all the extras you have put on her.. i wish i could buy it, but you know my financial deal is not too good !! hope to see you..
macinckirk
Current LameNut

Post by macinckirk »

Phil I know were ur at n trust me i understand i'm there too, away to tell you the truth I really didn't get into the swim baits so i really don't have alot but what I do have are new in the box or new in the plano box, i have maybe 5 that have been use a few times but look new, I'll show them all to you though n I've known u so long that I know ur good for the money so we can make some deal, like 90 days same as cash or something

I'm feeling like taking a bike ride so maybe beth n i will come by later, let me know how ur days looking or the next few
kane-o

Post by kane-o »

kirk, do you know what swimmys you have ? let me know before you make the trip out... hate to be stuff i might not need or already have ? you have any vixens topwaters ? or any megabass ito 110's ? i pretty much need everything except plastics.. hard baits, and swimmys.. let me know what you have ? and maybe we can work out a deal... and thanks for knowing that im good on making payments... might even be able to do a partial trade for goodies ? thanks kirk.. let me know what day your planning on coming down ? and i can have a better idea of my schedule... lots of doctors appts for quite a while... i opened my workers claim and i will be doing a lot of doctor visits on my neck, shoulders, and hands... thanks kirk have a good day ! phil
gcopple

Post by gcopple »

could be in the market soon...hope the boat is still available when i'm ready...looks like a new boat! for my sake i hope it doesn't sell in the next couple months.
George Copple
lobinaloca

Post by lobinaloca »

Sucks to hear what happened, Kirk. Let's get a turkey shoot going before you sell her!