My Life Has Changed

Skeeterman

My Life Has Changed

Post by Skeeterman »

I lost my wife on Thursday night but do not know why yet she said she was not feeling good and she is going to take a nap she did but never woke up.When I did my tournaments she was always be behind me she would wake up in the early mornings to pray with and wish me luck and when I would do good I would call her up and tell her and she would me tell how proud she was.Stephanie I LOVE YOU and I will miss you dearlly.GOD be with us all.
ash
SpeedBump

Re: My Life Has Changed

Post by ash »

oh johnny, I am so sorry to hear this I can not begin to imagine your loss. You are in my thoughts and prayers and I love ya brother.
- JaJa Jigs - Get THUNKED
Links to Check Out -
https://www.instagram.com/jm_ash/
https://www.bestbasstournaments.com/
Randy Walker

Post by Randy Walker »

I am so very sorry to hear about the loss of your wife. Just know this, she will continue to be there with you in thoughts and heart... and will still continue to celebrate your successes and be proud of you!
My thoughts are with you sir

Randy
~ Thanks for the support ~
Walkers Brittanys
RBBASS
www.optimabatteries.com
www.outdoorproshops.com
www.lock-n-haul.com/
www.purefishing.com
Berkley Fishing
Abu Garcia
imalures.com
optimumbaits.com
The Rod Glove http://vrxfishing.com/
adman

Post by adman »

My heart goes out to you. May she rest in peace and may you find comfort in remembering the great years of love, friendship and support you had together.
Otay Michael

Post by Otay Michael »

May the Lord bless you, HE know's about our losses.
Prayers sent.
Otay Michael

All I need to get into the money would be the four I usually get along with a 20# kicker.

Own no boring art: www.seewald.com
Name written in the book of life.
DG

Post by DG »

Johnny,
Our hearts, thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family. Only you know the sorrow, anguish and grief that you're suffering. What we know is that God has called her home as part of his plan. A plan that we usually don't understand. Our faith in him allows us to live here on earth knowing that we all will be together again in His Glory! She will remain with you in your heart always and will be there with you in everything you do. I'm sure she wouldn't want you to change a thing and neither would those of us that know you. She was proud of you and her passing will not change that!
God's Peace be with you.
Dick and Chris
"And Jesus said unto them,come ye after me and I will make you become fishers of men"
<+}}}><
mark poulson

Post by mark poulson »

You have my deepest sympathies. There are no words that can make it better.
Just know she will live in your memory, and your heart, forever.
Attitude plus effort equal success
CLEAN AND DRY
Rich hamilton

Post by Rich hamilton »

Sorry for your loss! Our prayers are with you. RR
If I don't meet you no more in this world Then I'll see you in the next one. Don't be late... Don't be late... Stevie Ray/Hendrix
biteme

Post by biteme »

Sorry for your loss cant imagine.
birdi23nls

Post by birdi23nls »

I am truly sorry for your loss, and we will understand it better in the by and by. Your post made it sound like your wife and yourself were God fearing people, if that is the case you know that Gods ways are past finding out. And even though I have never met you and probably never will, in Christ I love you both, and you will be in my prayers.
Jared
e-mail: Birdi23nls@aol.com

www.mayhemlures.com
lobinaloca

Post by lobinaloca »

Sorry for your loss, prayers go out.
VJ

Post by VJ »

Im so sorry for your loss, My God Bless you and ur family. Prayers sent
Nutechlures.com
RB BASS FISHING
trophybaits.com
genesistinting.com
Terry

Post by Terry »

I'm so sorry for your loss. Be comforted in that you will be apart but for a brief moment. God bless you and your family.

Terry Foreman
g-man

Post by g-man »

So sad, sorry for your loss...
100% LL
fishnhunt21

Post by fishnhunt21 »

Sorry for your loss. You an your family are in my prayers
Topwater All Day

Post by Topwater All Day »

Johnny, we are very sorry to hear of your loss. God's plan isn't always what we want or choose, but just know that she is with him now. We are all praying for you and that God would comfort you in this hard time. If there is anything we can do for you, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

God Bless!

Rob
FBT
(916)233-8068
Rob Ridge
Folsom Bass Team
Jim V.

Post by Jim V. »

God bless you. So very sorry for your loss.
DanIsaac

Post by DanIsaac »

Skeeterman,

My sincere condolences, thoughts and prayers.

Dan
ReelEx, your source for quality, professional service on your Shimano, Lews, or Revo reels.

Guaranteed 96 hr turnaround on service.
650-454-4938 http://www.reel-ex.com
Vernonn

Post by Vernonn »

I'm so very sorry for your loss. My thoughts are with you.

Vernon N.
Jerry Fournier

Post by Jerry Fournier »

I am so sorry to hear this news. May God Comfort you and your family.
Skeeterman

Post by Skeeterman »

I want to say thank you guys for your kind words and prayers.Its been hard very hard but people like you makes it easyer to go through what I im going through even you guys that do not know personelly Thank you very very much and for you guys to put a smile on my face.May GOD be with us all.

Steph Till GOD puts me back in your arms I will miss you but I will love you for internity.
Tin Can

Post by Tin Can »

I can't even begin to imagine what you must be feeling, keep your head up Skeeterman, my thoughts and prayers are with you.
DG

Post by DG »

Johnny,
Many at the meeting tonight were asking about you and indicated that your phone number was no longer working. Can you give us a working number (if you are up to calls) or pm or email me.
Thanks and Peace
"And Jesus said unto them,come ye after me and I will make you become fishers of men"
<+}}}><
kb

Post by kb »

I stopped by the Folsom Bass meeting hoping that you might be there Johnny. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family in this tough time. Hang in there buddy..

kb
California Outdoor Hall of Fame
Ultimate Bass Radio Saturday's on KHTK Sac Town Sports 1140
Skeeterman

Post by Skeeterman »

Thank you Mr.Brown thank you very much that means alot coming from a bass pro like you.

Dick I want to come to the meeting but we are still working on they arrangments.The coronar releast Steph earlyer than we thought onTuesday.I have your home number so will call you soon as I can.
aNNieNsaLTIE

Post by aNNieNsaLTIE »

I don't know you, but I to have a wife and would be puzzled, lost and empty if I were in your shoes. I am very sorry for your loss. Standing from the side and thinking about what you have going on, I know is challenging.

Stay Strong! I know when things just fall unexpected it's hard to comprehend "WHY'" or make sense of it. God always has a reason and plan, you got to trust him.

"Lord, please stay with Skeeterman and constantly remind him you are at his side. Help him understand and see your vision, watch over him and guide him the way that keeps him feeling blessed. give him the strength to keep him maintaining the life you and his wife wants him to maintain. In JESUS name AMEN!!"

Steven Ng
kane-o

Post by kane-o »

so sorry to hear of the loss of your wife so suddenly. i almost lost my wife 3 years ago, and it was the worst feeling in the world. like many others have said, your wife was very proud of you in many ways. and sounds like you two had a wonderful life together. cherish the moments, and just know she will be waiting for you with open arms. and you will be reunited again ! god bless you and your family during this tragedy. god speed and prayers sent !!
davet.

Post by davet. »

Hey Johnny, my old buddy. I am really sorry this happened such a great person as you. Mere words can not adequately express my deepest sympathies and condolences right now.
I am sorry that life sometimes deals us such a sh!tty hand, but life must go on. There is a future ahead. Some days may be darker than others, but remember, it will get better, I guarantee.
So, when you feel like you need to escape, need a shoulder to cry on, someone to talk to, or just an old friend to take you fishing and give you shiite about your technique :), you can call me day or night.

Dave T.
H)916.338.2446
C)916.802.7080
www.powerskoop.com
....it aint rocket science!
BassADD1

Post by BassADD1 »

Johnny,

So sorry to hear about your tragic loss. You will be in my thoughts and prayers for comfort and Gods grace.