Folsom Motels?

Dom

Folsom Motels?

Post by Dom »

Hi yall !! I'm looking for a bass boat friendly motel close to Granite Bay on Lake folsom anyone got any info or leads? Name , address , distance from the launch, price?

Thanks Dom
Tight Lines Dom
Vernonn

Re: Folsom Motels?

Post by Vernonn »

Dom,
Not sure if you'll get many responses and I'd hate to see you left hanging with this question.

The FuturePro folks might have an answer. Most of the hotels are to the west of Folsom Lake down Douglas.

You'll have to call around to see which of these hotel have outlets in the parking lots.

https://maps.google.com/maps?q=motel&hl ... motel&z=14

The Granite ramp is at the east end of Douglas Blvd about 5-6 miles from I-80.
Dom

Post by Dom »

Thanks Vernonn!!! Yea I kind of figured that , I have been on the net and I am not really finding anything close, I will check with FPT and see if we have host hotel. And if not , I guess I will just flip the gas bill to drive home to Tracy Friday evening after pre-fishing and drive back to Folsom Saturday morning for the tournament.

Thanks again and Tight Lines
Dom
Tight Lines Dom
Zachary

Post by Zachary »

Having done FPT for three years I end up staying at Larksspur Landing, bring extension cord
Champion Jon

Post by Champion Jon »

Dom,
Check Roseville(my home town). There are lots of hotels. Not sure of the price. East Roseville Parkway has a few around Taylor road and Sunrise. Its about ten minutes to granite bay launch from there. Lots of places to eat also. Safe place for your boat. Just don't know about power but i'm sure if you call ahead they will let you know or just bring a cord and get a room on the bottom floor and make it happen.
Vernonn

Post by Vernonn »

Harding Blvd has some single or two level hotels. I think they are less expensive than the ones around East Roseville Parkway or North Sunrise blvd.

Herritage Inn and Best Western Inn

https://maps.google.com/maps?q=inns&hl= ... =inns&z=17

Larkspur Landing is mentioned on the FPT (destinations) webpage but not sure if they are a sponsor only or is the host hotel.
http://www.futureprotour.net/fpt-featur ... tions.html

Good luck!!!

-vernon
Dom

Post by Dom »

Thanks yall ! I will check all those ideas out :)

Tight lines and see yall on Folsom

Dom
Tight Lines Dom
Dom

Post by Dom »

Just thought I would pass on this info, if your looking for a boat friendly hotel for the FPT Folsom tournament Colt and I are staying here

DAYS INN ROCKLIN
4515 GRANITE DRIVE
ROCKLIN, CA 95677 US
Phone: (916) 632-0101
Fax: (916) 632-0335
Email: info@daysinnrocklin.com
its 15 min from the ramp you can park your boat in front of your room window (down stairs) and run electric , she says no crime good area and its 70 bucks a night :) Colt and I will be on the lake Friday throw a wave our way :) Tight Lines Dom
Tight Lines Dom