C&C Burglarized Again

luvmystratos

C&C Burglarized Again

Post by luvmystratos »

I turned on Channel 40 and did I get a shock: C&C Marine was Burglarized for the second time this year. The report said the break in took place around 5:30 AM. The Burglars cut through the fence and broke down the door. The report also said they broke into a case and took Sunglasses and Reels.

I just hate to see Ryan White and the guys (one hell of good group of guys) get vandalized. About two or three years before that this Idiot was going around looking for establishments that were not ADA approved and took them to court and won a settlement for $$$$ amount of cash and he didn't even want to purchase a Boat: he hit more that C&C and someone finally put an end to his greed but the damage was done.

Ryan and the guys over there do one hell of a job when they have worked on my Boats and I see some of you guys here on the NCBF pay your respects to them accordingly: I just hate to see them get burned like this and no one is Arrested or pays for the damage they caused.
Last edited by luvmystratos on Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Life is short enjoy each and everyday!
Kentuck

Re: C&C Burglarized Again

Post by Kentuck »

Hate thieves. I have my boat with C&C right now being worked on. I'm sure karma will smack these folks but sad to say they probably will just right it off to bad luck.
GW

Re: C&C Burglarized Again

Post by GW »

theives suck!............they need to get me to install an electric security fence inside the chain link.....

http://fencehawk.com/blog/