Countdown to So. Cals biggest derby!

Rick G

Countdown to So. Cals biggest derby!

Post by Rick G »

This June 29th is the final Anglers Marine Customer Appreciation event of 2013 at DVL. We are expecting a big turnout for this final tournament highlighted by the random drawing giveaway of a New Ranger Z117 with Mercury Optimax outboard. The race for the AOY in all the divisions is up for grabs also for the $1000.00 cash prizes donated to us by Lucas Oil and Tracker Marine. We have been collecting some great raffle items including Lowrance HDS Touch 12's, structure scans, sonic hubs ect... The Tritip BBQ will be before the tournament at this event so bring your appetite! Fishing is going to be great and the lake is at a perfect level for some big bags. Call 7146662628 for an entry form or to enter, or look on our website www.anglersmarine.com for the latest info. Remember our draw for starting order will be here at the Anaheim shop on Friday June 28th at 1:00pm. See you there. Rick G.
Anglers Marine has been serving Southern California boaters and fishermen since 1981, with the West's largest bass fishing tackle store and the best boat dealership on the west coast.
Open 7 days a week
Mon.-Sat. 9-6 Sun. 10-3
Kevin

Re: Countdown to So. Cals biggest derby!

Post by Kevin »

Brian and I are there!
jrbasspro

Post by jrbasspro »

Rick
i got a flyer last weekend from DV that stated they were allowing fun fishing at night, i never got the chance to ask when it started.
my question to you is the lake off limits friday night if the fun fishing is open on friday night the 28th

walt
listen to that gut feeling!!!

"keep it clean and dry"
Rick G

Post by Rick G »

Walt I believe the Friday night fishing is limited dates and the first one is this weekend. I dont believe the next open Friday nighter is till July. There is no offlimits for our events. I am going to meet with lake staff this week and will post all details ASAP. RicK
Anglers Marine has been serving Southern California boaters and fishermen since 1981, with the West's largest bass fishing tackle store and the best boat dealership on the west coast.
Open 7 days a week
Mon.-Sat. 9-6 Sun. 10-3
split172

Post by split172 »

How is the boat give away going to go down and what kinda $ are the raffle tix gonna be?
Rick G

Post by Rick G »

The boat will be given away in random game format where lots of participants will have the chance at winning. Even if you fished only 1 event you get 1 chip in the bucket and obviously those who fished all 4 will have 4 chances. Rick G.
Open 7 days a week
Mon.-Sat. 9-6 Sun. 10-3
split172

Post by split172 »

So boat is not guaranteed to be given away at event? Details on raffle ticket prices so I know how much $ to bring. :)
Kevin

Post by Kevin »

The boat will be given away at the event Split. The more events you fish, the more chances you have to win.
DL

Post by DL »

I'm in. Looking forward to another serving of tri tip and the great raffle.
"Feel the steel"