Central Coast Lake/Guide Info

Bassdad

Central Coast Lake/Guide Info

Post by Bassdad »

I am going down to San Luis Obispo/Pismo area with the wife and kids for 5 days. We are going to my sister in law's house with her entire family and would love to be able to fish for a day to keep my sanity from all the lovely in law madness that I will have to endure. Can anyone PLEASE help me find some info on reports and guides to fish Santa Margarita or Lopez. From what I've read santa margarita looks to be my best option even though she lives no more than 15 minutes from Lopez. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Travis
jkjohns331

Re: Central Coast Lake/Guide Info

Post by jkjohns331 »

Just had a local touney at Lopez and fishing was great had almost 18 pounds fishing 1/2 oz footbal jigs in 10 to 20.

The weather will be much better at lopez in the 70's compared to margi will be 100+.
bmshepherd

Post by bmshepherd »

Lopez or Margarita would be great. Fishing has been good at both. Lopez can be windy a lot of times but it can be hot at Marg also so take your pick...Swing into Tackle Warehouse and the guys in there can tell you everything you need to know about any of the local lakes. You can check out Centralcoastbassfishing.com forum but usually not a ton of info on there. If you are going from shore I would go to Margarita. There is a lot more accessible shore fishing there.
Have a good time...these are awesome lakes we have on the central coast!!!
dobynsrods.com
propointlures.com
Bassin

Post by Bassin »

You have a PM
Bryan Vogt..... Central Cal Bassin