GET OUT THE VOTE

Greg_Cornish

GET OUT THE VOTE

Post by Greg_Cornish »

For one of the few paralyzed fishing guides in existence.

This is my buddy, Hank Ebert. He is leading in a contest to win a car and needs your help to maintain that lead. He is a Vietnam Vet (Helicopter Gunner and Nave SAR Search And Rescue) and world class Paraplegic Athlete. He works as a fishing guide in Minnesota in the Brainerd area. He is a world class fully sponsored Archer and Marksman with 12 World Paralympic Gold Medals under his belt. Give him your vote please. <-- Click here

Click, "Vote For This Entry" under his photo after clicking the link.

You can vote once a day
"The trouble with quotes on the Internet, is that you can never know if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln
Greg_Cornish

Re: GET OUT THE VOTE

Post by Greg_Cornish »

This is great. We got him staying in the lead for the Van! Vote once a day.
"The trouble with quotes on the Internet, is that you can never know if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln
Greg_Cornish

Post by Greg_Cornish »

14 Hours left

With just 14 hours left, two guys are closing in on my buddy. He needs a van. You can vote every 24 hours. If you haven't voted for Hank Ebert in the last 24 hours please do one more time. Help this disabled truly professional fisherman win a van.

Vote http://iframe-2861241.strutta.com/entry/3011353
Greg_Cornish

Post by Greg_Cornish »

Thanks to everyone who voted. You helped Hank win a van. I'll post photos when he takes delivery.