California Tournament Trails Inc. *Press release*

GW

California Tournament Trails Inc. *Press release*

Post by GW »

**POSTING FOR BILL COOK, he is having log in issues currently**** please direct all questions to him at the contact info below.

California Tournament Trail

California Tournament Trail is proud to announce the debut of a ‘workingman’s Pro-Am Circuit.’ CTT will begin full time operations in January 2014.
The goal of CTT is to provide California anglers an alternative to higher cost Pro-Am tournament series. With our lower entry fees and more local venues, CTT hopes to enable anglers the opportunity to fish a Pro-Am tournament and not break the bank in doing so.
During 2014, CTT will offer 5 tournaments on some of California’s finest fisheries, including Clear Lake, Oroville, Shasta, New Melones and The California Delta.
These events will be staffed by California’s most experienced tournament staff, Tournament Director Bill Cook, Weighmaster Bret Smith and Terry Greenwaldt. Says Cook “Bret, Terry and I have long felt that there was something missing in the West Coast Pro-Am’s. WON, AC and FLW all do a good job with what they do, but we don’t feel that they meet everyone’s needs. Our intention is not to challenge these organizations and the services they provide, but to encourage more anglers to fish and to provide a service to these anglers that can’t afford the more costly circuits. We intend to run a lean, tight circuit that provides our anglers an outstanding event with fewer frills, but one that will be run professionally. We want the angler to be able to fish a series that helps prepare them for higher level events, that provides an even, competitive tournament and one that makes you feel like you got your money’s worth.
CTT will feature a shared weight format where the pro and amateur fishermen work as a team. The entry fees will be $300 for the boater and $150 for the non-boater. One of the primary differences between CTT and the other organizations is that our pay-out is the same for boaters and non-boaters. CTT will pay-out 85% of all entry fees to both.
CTT will have a $25 annual membership fee. We are starting this circuit with our own money and will use the membership fee to help defray start-up costs and insurance fees. We will have an open book policy that will show our members what we spent and how much we made. Our pay-out schedule includes an organizational profitability chart that shows how much we keep. No need to get out the calculator, we show it all.
Look for more info and greater details soon. If you have any questions, please feel free to call Bill Cook at 661-319-3014 or e-mail him at BillCook518@yahoo.com. We take and return all calls.

$300/$150 entry with $50 BF on both sides
85% pay-out (includes 10% hold out for TOC/AOY)(both Pro and Co)
Monday-Wednesday off-limits
Thursday-Friday Pre-Fish
SCHEDULE:
Oroville Jan 18-19, 2014
New Melones Feb 22-23, 2014
Delta (Russo’s) March 22-23, 2014
Shasta April 19-20, 2014
Clear Lake May 10-11, 2014

(Permits pending)
VJ

Re: California Tournament Trails Inc. *Press release*

Post by VJ »

i like this it sounds fun
Nutechlures.com
RB BASS FISHING
trophybaits.com
genesistinting.com
MT

Post by MT »

I'm in as an AM. Affordable, good lakes at good times of the year. Hope it catches on.
Gene Buchholz

Post by Gene Buchholz »

Nice going Bill,Brent and Terry. Sounds like the good ole day's coming back.
Rich hamilton

Post by Rich hamilton »

Great job guys looks fun! I feel like somebody actually listened to my personal opinion and concerns! Hope non boaters fill this up, $150 for two fun days of fishing is a heck of a deal :) thanks very much for doing this! If I can be of any help please contact me. Thanks, Richie Rich
If I don't meet you no more in this world Then I'll see you in the next one. Don't be late... Don't be late... Stevie Ray/Hendrix