John Chiarpotti this month at Ultimate Bass University

kb

John Chiarpotti this month at Ultimate Bass University

Post by kb »

Mother Lode Guide John Chiarpotti and Monster Spotted Bass November 19th at Ultimate Bass University along with Toys for the Troops Kids

Fall fishing in our foothill lakes means giant spotted bass loading up on Trout and Kokanee before the long winter and nobody understands this better than John Chiarpotti, one of the top guides on the Mother Lode lakes and owner of California Reservoir Lures Thrasher Swimbaits and Pro Guide Jigs. www.californiareservoirlures.com

John is going to be talking about fall turnover jig fishing and catching giant spotted bass on swimbaits. No matter what lakes you fish this information will help you.
We will also be collecting toys for the big Toys for the Troops Kids toy drive that we have assisted CBAF with for the past few years. The raffle this month will cost you an unwrapped toy for a boy or girl that will help make Christmas for a child of one of our troops fighting for our freedom.

Speaking of monster fish our friends at California Department of Fish and Wildlife will be bringing a special guest to the seminar so make sure you bring your camera phone you will want a picture with her……she is famous!

The seminar is Tuesday night the 19th of November at 6:30 and the cost is free so bring a fishing buddy.

For more info or directions check out www.gfmarine.com or www.ultimatebassradio.com
California Outdoor Hall of Fame
Ultimate Bass Radio Saturday's on KHTK Sac Town Sports 1140
DG

Re: John Chiarpotti this month at Ultimate Bass University

Post by DG »

OK guys and gals, now is the time to help make a difference in a child's life this Christmas. :o :o

Let's fill that Triton full of toys on Tuesday night. In fact let's fill all the great boats at Gone Fishing Marine with toy's. I hope we need a huge truck to take them to the military :D :D :D
"And Jesus said unto them,come ye after me and I will make you become fishers of men"
<+}}}><
kb

Post by kb »

dont forget and we will see you all tomorrow night at Gone Fishin Marine at 6:30
California Outdoor Hall of Fame
Ultimate Bass Radio Saturday's on KHTK Sac Town Sports 1140
DG

Post by DG »

A big thanks to everyone who brought toys to the Bass University last night! Also thanks to John for donating the raffle money from his swimbait auction and of course to the winning bidder. Can't forget to thank the Crew at Gone Fishing Marine for their support of the toy drive each year. We pretty much filled that Triton and there's going to be a lots of kids with smiles on their faces this Christmas because of those who cared enough to bring the toys.
Thanks and God Bless
"And Jesus said unto them,come ye after me and I will make you become fishers of men"
<+}}}><