My story I wanted to get the truth out

the big guy

My story I wanted to get the truth out

Post by the big guy »

Hello guys my name is Deejay Evans many of you know me and many don't but I have a story I needed to get out. About 3 years ago I went through a divorce and my life was turned upside down. A person who will go nameless " I went through a divorce " tried to ruin my life and had done a pretty good job. This person put out many lies trying to ruin my career, relationships and my hobbies. This person went about it by calling people sending out fax's emails and any thing to bad mouth me. This person claimed I did some very unethical thing in tournament fishing. I just wanted to finally address this because after 3years my life is finally getting back to normal. The claims she made were 100% false and for those that know me they will tell you the same after selling my boat I have been fishing out of the back of the boat for a couple years now and have achieved the same results as before winning some AOY and many tournaments . I am a respiratory therapist so I work in the heath care field this person did the same thing with the fax's emails and anything else they could get out there to ruin my career by sending this stuff out to all the heath care facilities in town claiming what a horrible person I was and how I did drugs and so on and so on. I volunteered and took polygraph test for one of the claims this person made against me and passed, this person was asked to take the same polygraph but refused and lawyered up imagine that's. I have two hansom boys that because of this person the relationship that was a great one is now strained. Bottom line the last year has been better since this person was convicted of filing false police reports and impersonating an officer and was order to leave me alone . I wanted to get a bit of the story out there and believe me this is just a little bit I could talk for hours about what ive been through but I love this sport and the people I get to meet through it and wanted to let anyone know if they had any questions they could feel free to ask me anything the want. I have a beautiful fiancé that this person went after with lies also who has been there for me and all my fishing friends that know me and more important know this person, that have been there for me and with my life getting back to normal I need to get this out. Thank you for a minute of your time....in closing I will say...."a woman scorned" I would not wish it on my worst enemy.
mark poulson

Re: My story I wanted to get the truth out

Post by mark poulson »

Keep the faith, buddy. Karma is a bitch!
Attitude plus effort equal success
CLEAN AND DRY
the big guy

Post by the big guy »

thank you and I will...your reputation in fishing is very important and ive worked very hard to get where im at with my fishing. I just needed everyone that has questioned me to know the full story. And the people out there that have said things to my friends I don't think they knew the whole story so now its out there. Again thank you
Mike

Post by Mike »

How can you clear your name if you don't leave it??
OG on WB since 1993
bassdaddy

Post by bassdaddy »

Opening sentence...Deejay Evans.
Brian D.

Post by Brian D. »

It was a bit of a struggle reading that paragraph, but after the second read, I finally understand the gist. Name names, amigo.
~~ I'm trying to think but nothing happens ~~
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8MhaihAw7I&feature=related
Brent B

Post by Brent B »

I was there when Deejay was going through his divorce. He stayed with me until things settled down, but it never did. I think what sparked this, was a recent tourney on Mead where he and his partner smoked the field with over 20 pounds. I got several phone calls with people asking "really?" Bottom line, he and his partner won the AOY title this year in our local club (biggest in Vegas), so they have been on the water! One of the rules of our club is you can't fish with the same partner more than twice, so both Deejay and Kevin won while fishing with others. Look us up, we are bassanglersfederation.com. We have a forum and everything. So naturally they teamed up for the UBTT and got on it!!

Brian,
No need to name names...it's his ex-wife that did this. She sent pictures of cages and called all his team partners out. Funny thing is, they are dog cages and what Deejay neglected to say is that for years they raised and sold dogs (several breeds). It was a joke! All of the cages had such big holes that fish could swim out of. The guy lost his house, his kids, his boat, almost his job, etc. He thought it would go away, but our fishing world out West is still pretty small.

He is trying to get back in the fishing world, start a website, and move on. As we chatted yesterday (which sparked the post), seems in our world that we are guilty until proven innocent. PM the guy and give him a call.
mike at robo

Post by mike at robo »

My girlfriend told me " The best way to get over one woman is to get under another ."