You are Pre-Approved for $2500.00 - Watch Out!!

george

You are Pre-Approved for $2500.00 - Watch Out!!

Post by george »

I first laughed then quickly morphed into pissed off when my son got a Pre Approval letter for a instant "Cash Call" loan that he never applied for does not need nor want but some how they got his
name from some purchased call list.
Any way, He opened and read it and started to tear it up and trash it like the rest of the junk mail but decided to turn it over and read the back just to see what they were offering, then said here dad read this; I think because he knew how I would react!
Holy Crap......184% anul (I mean annual) interest rate!!! Are you kidding me, how are these criminals allowed to make loans like this to anyone, is there not laws in place that make this a loan sharking crime!

Maybe it shouldn't but it does piss me off to no end when I see stuff like this! Always read the fine print and the back of these things before you sign up!

This one is named "Cash Call" so beware, there are more out there that go by other names instead of what they should go by "Scum Bag Crooks"!

George
DL

Re: You are Pre-Approved for $2500.00 - Watch Out!!

Post by DL »

fine print my friend, fine print. The same goes for loan commecials on TV. pause and read the fine print at the bottome of the screen next time you are watching the tube and one of these ads comes on. I have seen them for even more than that...
"Feel the steel"
bassrman

Post by bassrman »

18% is what my Bass pro Shops Visa card was! until I took a pair of scissors to it!... now it's 0%..... Ha!....
Ken C.

Post by Ken C. »

george wrote: Holy Crap......184% anul (I mean annual) interest rate!!! Are you kidding me, how are these criminals allowed to make loans like this to anyone, is there not laws in place that make this a loan sharking crime!

George
On the contrary, there are laws that actually allow this practice. I suppose this belongs on the politics page but think about it . . .

The loan sharks ("They") want to make these loans so they can pillage the less fortunate but they can't due to existing laws. Obviously "They" need to change the laws to their favor. Who is it that can change the laws? Correct! Your elected state legislators. All "They" need to do is to "fund a study" a "project" or otherwise gain the favor of a few of your elected officials (read that - line their pockets...) and look what is now legal!

Vote them all out! (Soapbox off)
[i][b]To the world, you might be just one person. But to one person, you just might be the world...[/b][/i]
[img]http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a266/shred1080/misc/Disclaimer.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.danasoft.com/sig/Kadota.jpg[/img]