AMERICAN BASS MOTHER LODE REGION

Fred Fullerton

AMERICAN BASS MOTHER LODE REGION

Post by Fred Fullerton »

Hey guys the third event of the season is this coming Saturday February 15, 2014, Lake Don Pedro. Karen and I will be set up for sign in at the Fleming Meadows Store, and Blast off from the marina at safe lite, some where near 6:45 AM. So come out and have some fun and welcome the much needed rain. Coffee will hot by 5:15 AM. Please take advantage of the web site to fill out registration forms it saves a lot of time. Please call me if you need help with the americanbass.com web site All forms are available, Registration, waivers, and membership. Just fill them out print and bring them with you, we will do the rest. If you are new to this season and need membership the waiver is all you need to fill out along with registration form. So come out and play getting lite earlier so be there early.
Thanks Fred
frank carion

Re: AMERICAN BASS MOTHER LODE REGION

Post by frank carion »

Hey Fred, do you guys ever launch out of Moccasin pt ?and can anybody join and how much is it ?
Fred Fullerton

Post by Fred Fullerton »

Frank Not sure about moccasin Point this my First season in the mother lode region, You can go to americanbass.com and get all the Information that you will need, and yes any one can join and have some fun with us. You will need Google chrome as your web browser it is a free down load or you can call me at (530) 787-1939 I will get you headed in the right direction.
Fred
Giants55

Post by Giants55 »

Is there a prefish cut off date? Or can we prefish thur/fri?
Fred Fullerton

Post by Fred Fullerton »

Yes there is a pre fish OFF LIMITS is Wednesday thru Friday, Please go to the web site via Google chrome and view the mother lode region all the forms and information are ready to view. The web site is americanbass.com If you are having problems getting on or navigating the site please call Craig Sutherland at (714) 273- 5862 He can and will walk you thru it. Thank You Fred
Fred Fullerton

Post by Fred Fullerton »

Just a short note Please check your E-Mails from American Bass there is a link straight to the registration form just for your ease. Just fill it out and print then bring it with you that's all there is to it. The coffee will be on at 4:45 AM Thanks Fred