Pedro shore fishing help!!

Thedukeca

Pedro shore fishing help!!

Post by Thedukeca »

Looking for any info on shore fishing Pedro for bass!! Don't mind hiking . I'm taking the girlfriend to Pedro and I'm currently boat less ! Would love to get the girlfriend into fish. Any help would be greatly apreciated.
george

Re: Pedro shore fishing help!!

Post by george »

If you launch out of Flemming you can walk the entire Fleming creek from the marina all the way to the back. There are some nice little cuts and rock points, this is the cove to the right of the marina when looking at marina from parking lot.

I would be throwing a drop shot in Keeper 082 (or worm with yellow or watermelon), Caffeine Shad (watermelon), Senkos in Green Pumkin and Smoke, Jigs (I use NuTech jigs) in GP/Purple or Brown Purple with twin tail grub trailer.

If you go out of Blue Oaks you can walk a good portion of the bank also and fish the same presentations. Don't hesitate to really let the bait sit/dead stick it two or three minutes if needed.

Also try a Zoom Pumpkin Lizard with Chartrues tail on a split shot rig 18" from hook to weight, again fish it slow on 6-8 lb test.

George
jaime7819

Post by jaime7819 »

George is right, I would go behind the marina. I would also go all the way down , swing around and walk the bank on the other side facing the marina. I would spend most of my time dragging a senko.
Thedukeca

Post by Thedukeca »

Awesome!! I really appreciate the info guys!! Headed there now.