7th annual Warrior event at DVL. We NEED YOU!

Lynne

7th annual Warrior event at DVL. We NEED YOU!

Post by Lynne »

Starting our signups for the 7th annual Warrior Event put on by the Lake Elsinore Bass Club and ran with National Bass West.

If you are interested in having a day that costs nothing, gives you joy in giving back to those that have served our country in the Iraq and Afganistan Wars, then this is the event for you.

WARROR FOUNDATION MAY 17, 2014 at Diamond Valley...

WE NEED YOU......for this event....

Last year more than 160 Warriors and 90+ anglers participated in this event. 100% of the money raised through the donations and the raffle are donated back to the WARRIOR FOUNDATION where 100% of that money is giving back to the WARRIORS that are in need. Many of these purple heart recipients live in the duplexes that the WARRIOR FOUNDATION has built for them to recover in at no charge to the WARRIOR. Our men/women have so bravely fought for our freedom and for our country. This event is for those that will walk away with good memories, with good friendship and knowing that you brought a smile to those that served our country.

Please call me at 760-497-8238 or email me at mikenlynne@sbcglobal.net to join in this event.

We are working on getting all the fees waived to enter and fish Diamond Valley Lake for this event so the only cost would be the gas and the raffle tickets if you plan on buying some.

I look forward to hearing from you. I know that many of you look forward to this event each year and thank the Lord for the Lake Elisnore Bass Club and their dedication for the Warriors.

Hopefully our son will be back from deployment and he will be able to join in this event. :)

Best to you always,

Lynne