anyone using us batteries

GEORGE D.

anyone using us batteries

Post by GEORGE D. »

i was at boat master and I asked about boat batteries and they said that us battery are good I never heard about them I need to replace three of them I originally had Trojans but just found out they don't make starting batteries thanks george
Brian D.

Re: anyone using us batteries

Post by Brian D. »

eeps.. I had to read your post 3x to understand what you said. Punctuation is your friend.
~~ I'm trying to think but nothing happens ~~
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8MhaihAw7I&feature=related
Randy Walker

Post by Randy Walker »

Hey George,
I use to run Trojans before switching to the Optima Blue Tops 6 years ago. Check them out.. awesome batteries, maintenance free, super fast charge times and long lasting power... Well worth the money.
You can get starting as well in the 34M battery or you can go with either the D31M or D34M batteries which are both a multi purpose battery that work as starting and deep cycle.

http://www.optimabatteries.com/en-us/products/bluetop/

If you have any questions let me know, I'm happy to share my experience with them.

Randy
~ Thanks for the support ~
Walkers Brittanys
RBBASS
www.optimabatteries.com
www.outdoorproshops.com
www.lock-n-haul.com/
www.purefishing.com
Berkley Fishing
Abu Garcia
imalures.com
optimumbaits.com
The Rod Glove http://vrxfishing.com/
JHaley

Post by JHaley »

Hi George,

My Triton came equipped with a 24 SM 1000 Starting Battery and Group 27 Flooded Deep Cycle batteries from Trojan Battery Company. Most of Triton's new boats come standard with Trojans. Trojan also offers a sealed, maintenance-free AGM 31 starting battery, the Trojan TransPower ST1000. It provides twice the life of a standard flooded starting battery. I've been thrilled with my batteries thus far and I've ran numerous other brands. Call or visit their website at www.trojanbattery.com. I've got some literature on the starting battery, also (jhaley1136@msn.com).
LoopRope
Mercury
Navionics
Trojan Battery Company
The Sign Dude
Seaguar
Swagger Tungsten
MyOutdoorBuddy.com
Redding Yamaha SeaDoo
fishin45

Post by fishin45 »

I had some in my old ranger and they lasted me 5 years. I just bought a new set last week for my new boat but have not used them. For the money they are worth it. If you fish more the 3 or 4 times a month I would be curious to know if they hold up that long being used more. Make sure you get the group 31 and also know these boogers are hella heavy so deduct a mile or 2 per hour off the top end speed. I am getting passed in my boat with or without batteries so I was not an issue for me