lost my wheelchair

McLovin

lost my wheelchair

Post by McLovin »

My wheelchair fell off the back of my buddy's boat thursday, on old river by the pumps. So if anyone hooks a chair in old river give me a call. Of all places for it to fall off, it had to happen in one of the deeper spots in the delta. I tried for about a half an hour to hook it,but no luck. It's probably on its way to LA. That was the most expensive turkey shoot ever. It will be about $3500 to replace it.

Jesse ochoa
Mike

Re: lost my wheelchair

Post by Mike »

Man that sucks!! Anyone with structure scan have time to go look??
OG on WB since 1993
PF3352

Post by PF3352 »

Call me and I will go out and structure scan the area..If anyone has his # call him and have him call me. I can go tomorrow or weds..just need a point to start.

Paul Fontaine
1-408-781-58 three/ two
McLovin

Post by McLovin »

Thank you for the offer. I will call you.
Fish Trap

Post by Fish Trap »

You probably can hire a diver for less than $3500. Just a thought.
Greg_Cornish

Post by Greg_Cornish »

I'm glad you weren't in it. Why to you take it on the boat out of curiosity?
"The trouble with quotes on the Internet, is that you can never know if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln
McLovin

Post by McLovin »

I take my chair on the boat cAuse I fish out of it. I climb into it every time I stop. It's alot of work, but it's way better than fishing from the seat.
mark poulson

Post by mark poulson »

I hope you get it back.
Attitude plus effort equal success
CLEAN AND DRY
Mike

Post by Mike »

Do you know exactly where it came off?? I might be able to free up a couple of hours on Saturday to drag for it
OG on WB since 1993
bishopbass

Post by bishopbass »

Im in Bishop Cal. and in our local classifieds some one is selling a power wheelchair with chargers and manual for $800. Says retail is $4000. The brand is "Jazzy" 760-873-7387 no name. Good luck.

Pat
McLovin

Post by McLovin »

Thanks for the offer guys. Paul used his structure scan yesterday to look for it, but no luck. At this point it could be anywhere. It fell off about 100yards south of the gates that go into Clifton forbay. It's 18' + deep with a lot of current. At this point I am just writing this one off. As for the electric chair, mine was a manual chair that was built to my specs and size. This is what makes this so hard cause now I have to order another chair that has all my dimensions and it will take about three months to get it. But I did catch one over 11lbs today so not all is lost. Thanks guys
Old dog

Post by Old dog »

You are truly an inspiration. We all, at times, bitch and moan about the smallest things when they don't go our way, when in turn you seem to handle your situation like its not that big a deal. Every time I see you on the water I'm so impressed with what you do to enjoy this great sport we all love. Congrats on a great catch.
DAVE MOEN