WARRIOR EVENT MAY 17th DVL...WE NEED YOU!

Lynne

WARRIOR EVENT MAY 17th DVL...WE NEED YOU!

Post by Lynne »

WE NEED YOUR HELP....PLEEASE!!!

May 17th (Saturday) WARRIOR EVENT at Diamond Valley Lake starting at 4:30 a.m. weighing in starting at 1 p.m.

Lake Elsinore Bass Club along with National Bass West are having the 7th annual WARRIOR event. In the past years, so many of you have participated and walked away with so many great memories, good friends and a feeling that is amazing. Help us give back to the Warriors who have defended and served us all with honor, intregrity and bravery for the LOVE of our country.

NO FEES FOR THIS EVENT,... We will give you a free breakfast, free entry into the lake, free launch, free parking and a free barbecued lunch. Following the lunch we will have a HUGE raffle (yes from donations where 100% of the money goes directly to the Warrior Foundation (Freedom Station) in San Diego where 100% of the money goes back to the Warriors !

Please call me at 760-497-8238 or 951-487-1800 and let me know that you can help out or would like to donate something for the raffle
Attachments
3.jpg
2.jpg
Lynne

Re: WARRIOR EVENT MAY 17th DVL...WE NEED YOU!

Post by Lynne »

Thank you to those that have called and signed up.

We are SUPER close to filling it (within 18 boats)

Please find time to help out those warriors that have given so much for their country. We realize that there is a lot going on, but once you fish one of these events, the rewards that you receive are priceless. These warriors can become lifetime fishing buddies which so many of the anglers in the past have conveyed to me.

My phone number is 760-497-8238 or at Last Chance Performance Marine 951-487-1800

Looking forward to hearing from you. You are going to LOVE it~
Brian D.

Re: WARRIOR EVENT MAY 17th DVL...WE NEED YOU!

Post by Brian D. »

Super stoked. All good to go!
~~ I'm trying to think but nothing happens ~~
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8MhaihAw7I&feature=related