Boat covers

Bassin

Boat covers

Post by Bassin »

I am looking for suggestions on a new boat cover for my Champion. I have a Dean,s custom cover that came with the boat, but it has got a couple holes now. I would only be using the cover while boat is parked, protection from the elements. I don't trailer it with a cover on. Any suggestions would be great.
Bryan Vogt..... Central Cal Bassin
bigdog56

Re: Boat covers

Post by bigdog56 »

Wow I'm on the same hunt as you. Looking for a cover for my 2003 Champion to keep it out of the elements while parked outside.

Any suggestions out there?
eagle123777

Post by eagle123777 »

after my attwood cover went south, thought I would try a carver cover and so far so good, but don't think it will last as long as the attwood as much lighter but it does the job and fits tight. the one I bought was for a 21x2 and has plenty of material coverage but still clamps tight around the boat.
jack
usaf (ret)
triton 21x2
mark poulson

Post by mark poulson »

Buy the cheapest cover Bass Pro sells that still has a multi-year warranty.
Since you don't trailer with it on, it will last you for years.
If you care about looks, put your nice older cover over it.
Attitude plus effort equal success
CLEAN AND DRY
Corey Fenske

Post by Corey Fenske »

I know there are a lot of cover manufactures out there, and some a very good, but when it comes to true custom covers, there is no better cover than the ones that Bobbi Collins builds. They are in Oklahoma, and they are the best fitting covers you will ever find. So good in fact, you have to specify what brand, length of shaft trolling motor you have, and if you have ram mounts on the boat, so they can build around them .
Skeet Reese , and about half the tour pros have these covers, because they are that good. Once they are on, you can bounce a quarter on them, they fit so good. Best part is, they are right in the same price range as all the loose fitting mass produced covers.

Bobbi Collins
918-777-6257
Champion Jon

Post by Champion Jon »

I used to have a Cabelas brand boat cover that worked well for leaving it out overnight from time to time when fishing multiple days. Never left outside permanently, but it seemed to be good quality. The custom covers are made to trailer with and you will pay extra for that. Cabelas has pretty a pretty great return policy if you had issues.
CG

Post by CG »

Number above for Bobbi Collins is disconnected. Any idea what town he's located in?