Cleaning Shop: Tuna, Bottomfish, Salmon gear etc

PZedonis

Cleaning Shop: Tuna, Bottomfish, Salmon gear etc

Post by PZedonis »

I have a bunch of stuff I want to get rid of cheap.
All goes as a package cause I don't want to market this stuff and somebody will make good use of it. .

A few tuna feathers, a few meat hooks for the corner.

3 Rapala trolling plugs - 2 orange and one mackeral, a few others. A few have never been used.

23+ trolling spoons (salmon) orange, blue and pink. Commercial style. They are about 3 to 3.5 inches long. most are brand new and still wrapped. They have a barrel swivel on one end and a welded eye on the other ready to receive the crimp on siwash. (probably 2 to 3 bucks a piece - retail 75 bucks)

2 crocodile spoons (4 to 5") and a few other misc spoons

two large jerk baits (used for musky - bobby bait and another)

bag of grubs including 6" white grubs (probably 50 or more in the bag); some small shad baits (two packages)

Lots of halibut and bottom fish tackle, including about 10 packs of new Kalins twin tails for larger jig heads. Most are glow in the dark. 2 bags of Storm swimbaits for rockfish.

Zinger jigs - 3 at 12 oz (brand new) and another at 6 " and five smaller ones (probably 3 to 4 oz. These are the ones you put your line through the entire lead body (probably retail for 50 bucks or more)

Hooks- 8 to 10 /0 tuna hooks. probably 30 to 40. Very beefy. Some are ringed for tuna chunk fishing. Probably a few bucks a piece for these.

Box of 11/0 long shank oshaughnessy hooks. Very large hooks. Retail probably 60 bucks for the box.

20 ball bearing swivels - 200 to 275lb test strength. (Retail probably 60 or more)

120 bucks takes it all. If you need additional information on this gear let me know. The site only allows three images

I live in Redding so if you are local give me a PM and we can arrange to get it to you. Otherwise we can arrange for shipping but you will have to cover those costs.

Thanks,

Paul
Attachments
IMG_8161.JPG
IMG_8160.JPG
IMG_8159.JPG
M A J

Re: Cleaning Shop: Tuna, Bottomfish, Salmon gear etc

Post by M A J »

Can you please text me and let me know
Phone number and where your at. Thanks
916-895-1339