Big ABT Swimbait?

briansII

Big ABT Swimbait?

Post by briansII »

I see the post about the new 7" glide bait from ABT, but I'm wondering if there is any plans on a bigger bait than the original 9"?

briansII
Pappy

Re: Big ABT Swimbait?

Post by Pappy »

Actually I talked to Allen a few days ago and he said he was working on a 12" Suicide Glide but I don't know if he's finished development or what the particulars are on the bait.
Dennis "Pappy" Papike
Cal-West Custom Rods
Keith Rakoncza

Post by Keith Rakoncza »

I love the 9", super wide gliding action. I am sure the 12" will have outstanding action like the 9" and I will be in line to get one.
CG74

Post by CG74 »

Here is a pic I found of the 12 inch limited addition Suicide Glide, heard its unbelievable, only problem is they producing a limited amount and are already on back order! Let me know if anyone has any other info on thishttp://www.westernbass.com/forum/download/file ... 58d8ef68ea
Attachments
12 glide (2).jpg
Caroline with A.B.T.Lures
m saavedra

Post by m saavedra »

Look at the detail this bait has, Allen is definitely putting serious effort into these baits, and believe me, they swim as good as they look. If you haven't tried ABT's big trophy series baits you're missing the boat, I'm absolutely on this waiting list.
Pappy

Post by Pappy »

Got a chance to get over and visit Allen at ABT Lure. I was able to check out the new 12" suicide Glide and see how it swims . OMG !!!!! The bait is unreal , swims as good if not better than the 9" and the the detail and paint job is in a class all its own. ABT hit a major grand slam on this one. :shock: Glad I'm not to far down on the waiting list :D
Dennis "Pappy" Papike
Cal-West Custom Rods
CG74

Post by CG74 »

ABT 12'' Super dont get no better than this boys and girls!!??!!??
Last edited by CG74 on Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Caroline with A.B.T.Lures