Tracy bass tourneys

Roscoe

Tracy bass tourneys

Post by Roscoe »

Just wondering how the tracy tourneys are on the weekends? I'm going to do them regardless but looking for some feedback and see roughly how many boats they get. The season starts on 9-20-14 so if anyone has done them please give me some 411 on them.
TritonBrent

Re: Tracy bass tourneys

Post by TritonBrent »

100% payback but money is held back out of all tournaments for TOC

Payback is definitely for the top 3. If your not in the top 3 your donating money
Roscoe

Post by Roscoe »

So just top 3 gets paid correct? Also do you know how many boaters they roughly get at these tourneys? I'm just trying to plan and kinda have a idea of tourneys that I wanna do this up coming season. I think I'm going to also fish the BBT unless there's a better team tourney trail out there. I've done a few tourneys but I finally have my own boat so I'm hitting them hard this year. Thanks
20sack

Post by 20sack »

Roscoe,
TracyBass is a great circuit to fish. They pay one spot for every five teams and they average 25-40 boats per tournament. With a $175 all in entry fee, there isn't another circuit on the delta that has a better payback than TracyBass! Check out their website http://www.tracyoasismarina.com/id3.html

Sal
Roscoe

Post by Roscoe »

Sounds great I'm in. I was out there today and man I found some good spots and caught a good amount but nothing big. I also like how they have a Sunday brunch so the wife can have breakfast and wait for me and watch weigh ins. Sounds like fun.
dtacker

Post by dtacker »

A few years back I fished one of their events. I will say it was a blast and I would recommend them to anyone! Hope you have fun!
B. Worm

Post by B. Worm »

I have fished it many times. Very fun and a well ran tourney... IMHO The numbers would be better if they just did Saturday OR Sunday tourneys.