TAKE A VETERAN FISHING TOURNAMENT

DG

TAKE A VETERAN FISHING TOURNAMENT

Post by DG »

Bayside Adventure Sports (BAS) Fishing Division is hosting our first "Take A Veteran Fishing Event" along with the Toys For Troops Kids Drive.

The Toys For Troops Kids Foundation and the Christian Bass Angler's Fellowship worked together With the Toys For Troops Kids Foundation gathering unwrapped toys that go to the kids of deployed military. We want to continue doing this through BAS and the foundation.

We are looking for 20 Bass Fishermen to fish a "turkey shoot" with returning Vets out on the Delta on November 8th. Boaters and their partners will be fishing for bragging rights and prizes. Each boater will be given a $40 gas card and their launch will be free! Launch and weigh in will held at Russo's Marina.

We are also looking for sponsors for the event and unwrapped toys for the Toys For Troops Kids. The sponsorships are either prizes, product or cash. The cash will be used to offset the costs of the event including launch fees, gas cards for the boaters, gift bags, prizes for all and the BBQ which will follow the event.

You can be a "General" level sponsor for $200 A "Captain" for $100 or a "Sergeant" for $50 Of course we will except anything! If you would like to take part in the event, be a sponsor or have toys for the drive, please let me know and I will make arrangements to meet with you.

Thanks and let's give these folks that make our freedom possible a great THANK YOU!
dickg@baysideadventuresports.com or 916-716-2463
"And Jesus said unto them,come ye after me and I will make you become fishers of men"
<+}}}><
DG

Re: TAKE A VETERAN FISHING TOURNAMENT

Post by DG »

bump
"And Jesus said unto them,come ye after me and I will make you become fishers of men"
<+}}}><
DG

Post by DG »

We are still looking for a couple more boaters and several more Vets that have recently (couple years) returned from deployment. We would like to have a full field of 20 boats each one with a Vet in the back seat!!

If you know of anyone who qualifies, please have them contact me at dickg@baysideadventuresports.com
<+}}}><
DG

Post by DG »

We really need two more boaters to sign up as I have only 17 boats and 19 Vets looking to fish. We really don't want to "leave anyone behind" The launch is free, you get $40 towards gas, nice meal plus prizes for all participants!!!! If you can help us, contact me at dickg@baysideadventuresports.com

Please take a Vet fishing!
Thanks
Dick
<+}}}><