Hey Kent Brown & everyone else read this.

Tony P

Hey Kent Brown & everyone else read this.

Post by Tony P »

Hey Kent,

I tried your email on Ultimate Bass Radio's website but it wouldn't work so I'll post up here. With the elections coming up why don't you get a representative from CWA & a representative from the CSPA On the show & let them debate Prop 1 since they're on opposite sides of the fence. I figured they'd be on the same side of the fence but come to find out they're not. Being a hunter & fisherman I am more confused about how to vote. I'd love to hear these two organizations on at the same time debating their side. I don't want to hear them on individually as that makes it to easy for each to twist the other sides view on the issue. Let's hear a good old fashion debate.

Take care,
Tony P
mark poulson

Re: Hey Kent Brown & everyone else read this.

Post by mark poulson »

Great idea!
Attitude plus effort equal success
CLEAN AND DRY
Tony P

Post by Tony P »

I just received an email from Ducks Unlimited to vote yes????? Come KB you & Sep should be able to get the outdoor groups together so we can all make an educated decision to see wether prop1 benefits all of us outdoorsmen or not.
Old dog

Post by Old dog »

Ya I just got my DU notice to vote yes on 1. Ducks Unlimited says its neutral on the tunnels.
DAVE MOEN
Marc

Post by Marc »

Maybe it would be a good idea to ask whoever provides your drinking water what they think...just sayin'.

Water utilities are often victims of their own success...we turn our faucet on, and just know that water will come out. Consequently we don't pay attention to whether the water will always be there; if you don't realize California has a problem providing enough water for drinking and fire flow, then you might want to ask your water utility.
www.RangerBoats.com
www.Evinrude.com
www.QuickDropsWeights.com
www.Yamamoto.Baits.com
www.Lamiglas.com
www.Gamakatsu.com
www.LuckyCraft.com
www.Lowrance.com
www.TransducerShieldandSaver.com