Tacoma, WA Bass Pro Shops Opening

ttb31183

Tacoma, WA Bass Pro Shops Opening

Post by ttb31183 »

I was able to visit the latest Bass Pro to open last week and was pretty impressed. I have been to six or seven of them across the county and since this was the first in the northwest it was a must see.

They might as well call this Steelhead and Salmon Pro Shops with the amount of gear and tackle they had for those species compared to bass...but it makes sense for the region.

The rest of the store was typical of any Bass Pro you may have been in, tons of products but nothing really hard to find or unique. I was impressed that they had a decent selection of Roboworms, Jackall products and even some Lunker Punkers in there. I do enjoy the marine section when I go in to a Bass Pro since they have every brand and just about every model.

Instead of the marine and fishing sections, I was probably most the restaurant/bowling alley inside the store..and I don't even really bowl. According to the staff, the bowling alley concept is in just a few stores around the country. It was just as busy there as it was in the rest of the store. Here are a few pics of the bowling alley.

Bowling Alley pics
Tyler Brinks
Marc

Re: Tacoma, WA Bass Pro Shops Opening

Post by Marc »

Sure, now that I move to California they open up the Bass Pro.

Do they have any QuickDrops there?
www.RangerBoats.com
www.Evinrude.com
www.QuickDropsWeights.com
www.Yamamoto.Baits.com
www.Lamiglas.com
www.Gamakatsu.com
www.LuckyCraft.com
www.Lowrance.com
www.TransducerShieldandSaver.com
DanIsaac

Post by DanIsaac »

Yep, and Lincoln and San Jose locations open this Spring, or at least are scheduled to. Dan
ReelEx, your source for quality, professional service on your Shimano, Lews, or Revo reels.

Guaranteed 96 hr turnaround on service.
650-454-4938 http://www.reel-ex.com
ttb31183

Post by ttb31183 »

Did not see QuickDrops Marc, but may have missed them.
Tyler Brinks