Bass Boat Insurance

gomester

Bass Boat Insurance

Post by gomester »

So who do you guys like for insurance. I currently have Progressive but up for renewal and was told they are not very good at honoring claims. Anybody else heard of this? Who do you like for insurance?
michael

Re: Bass Boat Insurance

Post by michael »

I have 1-800-BASS-BOAT and am really pleased. I've owned a boat for 17 years and have never had to file a claim until this year. I had to file one and it was for a pretty large amount. I thought it would be a lot of jumping through hoops and a headache. I was wrong the claims adjuster came out the next day and it was approved in 24hrs. Needless to say I was very relieved to know that I had a good insurance company who was there for me the one time I needed them. It was also the best priced insurance that I found after shopping around.

Also, I'm not sponsored by them or don't know any of them at all. Just trying to help you out and let you know that I'm pleased with the service.
fishwithron2

Post by fishwithron2 »

I have 1-800 Bass Boat also with Ken Vandenberg. Had to file a claim about 3 month after I sign up with them. . Had the repair shop fax them a copy of the work and they gave the o.k. and they sent a check minus the deductable
gomester

Post by gomester »

Thanks guys. Appreciate the info. Good to hear from somebody that has had to use their insurance with no issues. I will definitely check them when this one lapses next month.
Thanks.
Randy Walker

Post by Randy Walker »

Yep, 1800 bass boat for me as we'll. I have had progressive and Formost and went with 1800 years ago... Could not be happier! Had my first loss and claim was taken care of flawlessly.
Great rates, coverage and claims service from my experience.

Randy
~ Thanks for the support ~
Walkers Brittanys
RBBASS
www.optimabatteries.com
www.outdoorproshops.com
www.lock-n-haul.com/
www.purefishing.com
Berkley Fishing
Abu Garcia
imalures.com
optimumbaits.com
The Rod Glove http://vrxfishing.com/
adamsj13

Post by adamsj13 »

I also have 1800bassboat,
gomester

Post by gomester »

Looks like I will be joining you all :)
dwise

Post by dwise »

Just switched over to 1-800 Bass Boat (Ace Insurance) from Foremost Insurance. For about $25 more per year, I got WAY better coverage and I can make 4 payments vs paying the entire yearly premium with Foremost. Give Ken a call.
D. Wise
Castaic Bass Club
dogfish2

Post by dogfish2 »

Like everyone said..........plus, Stan and Ken Vandenberg are excellent fishermen, tournament bass and also saltwater, in their own right Most importantly, you can call and speak to them personally. Great service.
drew

Post by drew »

3X. Stan and Ken Vandenberg
adamsj13 wrote:I also have 1800bassboat,
BassAss4

Post by BassAss4 »

My Boat is with Safeco Insurance and I am an insurance agent myself so I shopped around with every carrier known to man that will write boats and Safeco was heads and tails better then anyone else I quoted my tracker 190 with.. both price and coverage
DanIsaac

Post by DanIsaac »

ditto 1-800-bass-boat. Never had any issue with any claim I've had. Most were handled in less than a week, from call in to check in my hand.

Dan
ReelEx, your source for quality, professional service on your Shimano, Lews, or Revo reels.

Guaranteed 96 hr turnaround on service.
650-454-4938 http://www.reel-ex.com
ash
SpeedBump

Post by ash »

I have 1800 bassboat and had to file a claim no problem there, always took care of me. I know that DOM has progressive and didnt have issues filing his two claims last year and being paid out as agreed on time. Im not switching anytime soon, but thats what I know.
- JaJa Jigs - Get THUNKED
Links to Check Out -
https://www.instagram.com/jm_ash/
https://www.bestbasstournaments.com/