Berryessa Bass Tournaments 12/14/14 Bite is on!

Duke

Berryessa Bass Tournaments 12/14/14 Bite is on!

Post by Duke »

Hello teams and future teams, don’t miss out on the action! The Berryessa Bass Tournaments is having a Tournament Sunday, December 14, 2014. As everyone has seen the bite is on at Berryessa! Markley Cove will be the host marina. Don’t miss out on a chance to win a trip to Kauai for some Peacock Bass fishing! Entry Forms will be available from the website or at check-in. If you want me to send you one, email or call me. I will have your entry form ready for you at the lake Sunday morning if you let me know your fishing or if you already have talked with me. My contact info is dukekalani@yahoo.com or Phone (530)794-6085 / Fax (530)794-6160
Got 5?
Last tournament we had a great turnout of 23 teams with a great payout! I have even talked to a few more teams for joining this next tournament, so I’m expecting a good turnout next Sunday. We’ll also have chili dogs for all who fish! Looks like we might have a slight chance of rain in the early morning at blast off and clearing by mid-morning! Be safe prefishing, water has risen a little! BerryessaBassdotweeblydotcom Don’t forget to check out the website! Please let me know if you have any questions. See you all next Sunday.

Duke---<)Xx<