ABA Golden Empire #2 POSTPONED ...

1socalbass

ABA Golden Empire #2 POSTPONED ...

Post by 1socalbass »

EVENT NUMBER 2 (set for 12-13-14) IS GOING TO BE POSTPONED, WITH THE POOR AND UNCERTAIN WEATHER FORECAST AND FREEZING TEMPERATURES OVER NIGHT, AND MY MOM IS IN THE ER WITH NO SIGN OF WHEN SHE WILL BE RELEASED I FEEL IT WOULD BE BEST TO POSTPONE THE EVENT TO A LATER DATE. I AM SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE, I WILL HAVE A NEW DATE POSTED AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

http://americanbass.co/index.php/southe ... nfilters=0

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO EVERYONE!
American Bass #1 Team Tournament Organization in the West www.americanbass.com, www.americanbass.mobi, Facebook.com/AmericanBass
Sponsors: RangerBoats,Mercury,Daiwa,Optimum Baits,Deps,IMA,Reins,AnglersMarine,Navionics,Lowrance,Ron Speed Jr Adventures
Kevin Linehan

Re: ABA Golden Empire #2 POSTPONED ...

Post by Kevin Linehan »

Hope your Mom is ok Jason. Have a nice Christmas!!!
Brian Linehan

Post by Brian Linehan »

There's always more days to fish, but only one mom. Hope she's ok Jason and I'll keep her in my prayers.
Mike Phua

Post by Mike Phua »

Hope your Mom gets better Jason.
1socalbass

Post by 1socalbass »

Thank you guys!
I am next to her now keeping her company round the clock. Things are finally looking better, but we still have a lot of progress before surgery is off the table and she can be released, but at least things are going in the right direction.

That being said I will be at Diamond Valley Tomorrow (12-14-14) for the second event. It looks like we will have a great turnout. Happy Holidays and New Year if I don't see you before then.

Jason
American Bass #1 Team Tournament Organization in the West www.americanbass.com, www.americanbass.mobi, Facebook.com/AmericanBass
Sponsors: RangerBoats,Mercury,Daiwa,Optimum Baits,Deps,IMA,Reins,AnglersMarine,Navionics,Lowrance,Ron Speed Jr Adventures